JoAnns Enabling

hopemax

Note to Self:
AWM enabled me by posting the picture of the cute Animal Crackers DCWV stack. Now, I've gone over my January spending limit. While I was out I also found these in the Dollar Spot. They had some other stamps too, but I didn't need those, but the flourishes were too much to resist. The one in the upper left says "Thank You" in the box.

stamps.jpg

:thumbsup2 Glad I could help.
Here let me return the favor -

Starting January 11th -

Cricut carts $39.99
Cricut accessories 40% off
Papercrafting supplies 40% off
(this includes trimmers, punches, stamps, albums, embellishments, papers, things except $1 supplies
DCWV Stacks 40% off
except Premium stacks - $9.99 for 12x12
Print & Cardstock - open stock papers 6 for $0.96

Next weekend I get to shop with other people's money! :rotfl2: While I am in FL, my Mom wants me to get her started scrapbooking. I was supposed to do this the day I found out we were moving to Arizona! So that tells you how long ago it was. We were out shopping at Walmart when DH got the news, so she has some adhesive, paper, album, Disney embellishments. But I need to get her a trimmer, and a few brads, and a journaling pen. So I tucked my 50% off coupons I got for shopping in my pile to take, but with this sale, it doesn't look like they will be necessary. Everything is already on sale!

wait so your moving here????
SWEET!!!!

I love these prices but most of ouur Jo-Ann's around here are so picked over everything is sold out. and they said they won't be getting much in until after inventory.I wonder if I can get the carts online for that price. I need "My World" and micheals never seems to have it.

No, I moved from there (AZ), to here (CO). This was back from when I moved from WA to there (AZ) in Sept 2003!

Where can I find this post of AWM's with Animal Crackers? I have been reading about it and the little picture I saw I could not see a lot, but I want to see more. Everyone keeps saying how cute the paper pack is>

:thumbsup2 Glad I could help.
Here let me return the favor -

Starting January 11th -

Cricut carts $39.99
Cricut accessories 40% off
Papercrafting supplies 40% off
(this includes trimmers, punches, stamps, albums, embellishments, papers, things except $1 supplies
DCWV Stacks 40% off
except Premium stacks - $9.99 for 12x12
Print & Cardstock - open stock papers 6 for $0.96

wait a minute. are you saying this is what's on sale at jo's starting 1/11?
i'd like to get some mats and blades. but i swear my jo's never has them.

Hope, I LOVE those flourishes!!! Great find. :)

No, I moved from there (AZ), to here (CO). This was back from when I moved from WA to there (AZ) in Sept 2003!
Ahhhhhhhhhh ok I get it now. And I thought my Family were Gypsy's....I've moved 52 times in my life but I don't count college.

Next weekend I get to shop with other people's money! :rotfl2: While I am in FL, my Mom wants me to get her started scrapbooking.

Well welcome to my world of scrap stores.. Trust me youll not like it too much... My fav is now history (AC Moore) but Michaels and Joanns arnt too bad (The Joanns on Colonial is the worst of the 3 around)

Next weekend I get to shop with other people's money! :rotfl2: While I am in FL, my Mom wants me to get her started scrapbooking. I was supposed to do this the day I found out we were moving to Arizona! So that tells you how long ago it was. We were out shopping at Walmart when DH got the news, so she has some adhesive, paper, album, Disney embellishments. But I need to get her a trimmer, and a few brads, and a journaling pen. So I tucked my 50% off coupons I got for shopping in my pile to take, but with this sale, it doesn't look like they will be necessary. Everything is already on sale!

If you want to go to an amazing scrap store go to Violette's Stamp and Scrap store in Lakeland. There are 10 rooms of stuff. It is amazing. I didn't see much on sale when I was there but if you are ever looking for something and wonder if there is anything out there like that- they probably have it.

Rebecca

Well welcome to my world of scrap stores.. Trust me youll not like it too much... My fav is now history (AC Moore) but Michaels and Joanns arnt too bad (The Joanns on Colonial is the worst of the 3 around)

I know, I've checked it out already. I'm annoyed about AC Moore, since that was my only access to one. There is a TINY, and I mean TINY store in downtown Winter Garden. I've never seen a store so small! My parents live just up the road from the Winter Garden Village, so that is the JoAnn's that we will be hitting.

I like that Joanns- though its harder to get to from my house (I live on the edge of Millenia- down from IKEA)

Ive heard good things about that one in Lakeland- I just dont get out there..

Darn, you have new clear stamps? My Jo's stinks! And that stack is adorable! (They had a sign up that the Cricut carts were $39.99 yesterday).

By the way, has anyone seen the Hello Kitty carts at Mike's yet? I called the one near me yesterday and the didn't have them (I don't know if I trust the very rude woman), and I'm dying for them and 50% off is a good deal!

Darn, you have new clear stamps? My Jo's stinks! And that stack is adorable! (They had a sign up that the Cricut carts were $39.99 yesterday).

By the way, has anyone seen the Hello Kitty carts at Mike's yet? I called the one near me yesterday and the didn't have them (I don't know if I trust the very rude woman), and I'm dying for them and 50% off is a good deal!

not at my Mikes. they have not had any new carts in like forever. i did get the cars and tink ones at thanksgiving, but not at my mikes. but that's it for new ones. i really wish they would get hello kitty and sesame street too. and how about graphically speaking. i'd like that one too! but nothing new!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter