January Scrapping Challenge- Get Your New Year Off on the Right Foot

I've done a total of 21 so far this month!:)

I got 18 done tonight! I have exceeded my goal for number of pages to do in January (ok, by just 2, but it is still more...right?) I used a bunch of swap things. I am quite happy with what I got done. I'm up to April 30, 2006. I'll get caught up yet! :)

I am now up to 21 for the month!!
I am so proud of myself and everyone else here!

I threw together a small album for MIL's birthday this weekend --- that's 12 more pages for me.

Updated once again- we are 1 page shy of having completed 1000 for the month. I am sure someone can do that with over a week remaining.

Rebecca

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Updated once again.

WE ARE OVER 1000 FOR THE MONTH!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

What a great job everyone is doing on making their memories last.

Rebecca

Ok, I have been working this month so far to organize my stuff. I'm leaving Friday morning to go on a three day scrapbooking retreat. So far, I have power layouted my 2005, 2006 and the first half of 2007 books. I have the pictures printed for the rest of 2007 but I need to crop them tonight.
My goal for the weekend is 200 pages... I hope I can get there.

S :)

Got another page done tonight.

Sorry they're dribbling in like this but I can't usually get dozens done at a time as they take a couple of hours each. Maybe that will change as I become more experienced :-)

Got another page done tonight.

Sorry they're dribbling in like this but I can't usually get dozens done at a time as they take a couple of hours each. Maybe that will change as I become more experienced :-)

Don't worry about it. It is fine to post one or two at a time. I normally do when I don't just update the first post with my own. I will be away from Wednesday through Sunday and I am not sure how much access I will have to update at all durring that time. Ironically I am going to a technology conference and am not sure if I can get on the internet since my husband decided to take the laptop with him so I won't have my own.

Rebecca

Don't worry about it. It is fine to post one or two at a time. I normally do when I don't just update the first post with my own. I will be away from Wednesday through Sunday and I am not sure how much access I will have to update at all durring that time. Ironically I am going to a technology conference and am not sure if I can get on the internet since my husband decided to take the laptop with him so I won't have my own.

Rebecca

Rebecca,

I'll update for you while you're gone, if you'd like! I can just copy the list into another post, if you want. If not, that's ok, too! Have fun at your conference! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter