January page challenge ~ Winner PN96!!!!!

I'm in too my goal is25
plus get some inkscaping done - I think a snow set should be next - anyone have any ideas on what all I need for it??

Tracy, I hope you are getting better - how is the little one doing??

Not then I am ever out in the snow much- that is why I live in Florida but when I think of snow I think of: snowmen, snow angles, hanging iceicles, snowballs, and snow forts, I also think of the inside things, puddles by the door, hot chocolate, soup, and then the clothing, mittens, snowsuits, heavy coats, hats, scarves, and gloves.

I ordered the first set of pictures for my graduation albums today so they will be here in a week or 2.

Rebecca

I've already gotten the year off right....14 pages for me yesterday! I also did a little cleaning and reorganizing in my scrap room, and it feels really good. I do plan to do some purging in the next month too, and get rid of some of my things I just haven't used!

My goal for the month is 40 pages, I think I'll get there, especially since I'll be scrappin' Disney with page kits and swap items!

Tracy, hope you are feeling better!

I have had scrap block for the better part of 2 months now. We have been so busy and I have had no motivation, but I pushed myself to reorganize my space and get to work. I finished 2 pages today! :goodvibes

I am not hoping for anything big...my goal is 8 pages this month. :thumbsup2

Thank you everyone.

Caleb is doing great. The only problem we have is I already spoiled him LOL He loves to cuddle with me so it's hard for him to sleep without me.

I have to get him out of that habit because hubby is not getting any sleep LOL

I think I spoiled Caleb because I know how fast they grew and i miss that. My son Zach is 10 1/2 and he's like a mini teenager, it went too fast.

I'm going for 25, I have a crop on the 14th and should get most of Christmas done that day.

I have 16 digital pages done today.. Still need to work on my traditional pages today. I hope to update later today....

I'm watching Anderson currently, and I would love to slap the stuffing out of this guy.. He's a total moron! Ok, back to scrapping..

Welcome to all the new players :)

We have a new leader--congrats PN96

I did 3 pages tonight- not a huge amount but it is the first scrapping for us I have done in a long while.

Rebecca

You all continue to amaze and inspire me!! Haven't scrapped at all in the new house and its been a year. time to attack the scrap/craft/homework room and make it useable.

I am in - may be just organizing this month but I am in and hope to get 5 pages done. I have to start somewhere!!

Just ordered new coversets from Creative Memories since they are on sale!!:cool1:

Hi All, finally back with my computer!

goal for the month is 40
completed 6 so far!

Updated to here. We have a new leader--congrats BAMB :)

I did 15 today.
I thought I had a crop to go to but I had the dates wrong, and since I already had everything packed and ready, I hosted myself in my little craft corner!

Spring semester starts next week and I have five classes - all math and science and science labs - so I doubt I'll get much scrapping done in the next four months, but I did finish 7 pages this past week and am finally working on our Egypt trip album! I'm going to try to scrap one day a week this semester so I can get a study break and we'll see how that goes . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter