Jan 7th Disboard Online Crop

So today's total is 16 pages, not too bad for doing a little here and there through the afternoon and working and posting here tonight. Thank you for hosting this crop. It was alot of fun. I hope we can do it again soon. My eyes are tired and I'm off to bed. I am planning to scrap some more tomorrow. I really would like to finish this album and catch up on the kids albums before my April trip. I need to find more time!!! Great pages everyone and hope you have a good rest of the night.

Cassey

Night Cassey!!! Thanks' for joining us!

I need to learn how to quote like everyone and how to use the address book. I guess it all comes with being on the boards more often. Besides my cruise FE- this is the most I have ever posted.

for one quote hit the quote button at the bottom of that person's post. to multi quote hit the plus button next to the quote button, when it turns red you are good to go. Once you quote everyone click post reply and they should all be in your reply box.

Clear as mud right?

I'm off to bed too. This was a great idea. I'd love to do it again. Great pages to all of those who shared. Have fun for the rest of you owls, or those in other time zones!

Night Colleen!!

Im still here :) I only have 4 pages done because I have crafting ADD and I'm nosey so I keep coming back here to see whats going on. then i get on FB and get distracted. I still have time to go tonight before the video game aka man night is over so I will see what i can do.

This has been so much fun!:cool1: Thank you ladies for hosting this! I wasn't one here to talk much but I did have a great time and can't wait for the next one.

BTW my real name is Holly.:thumbsup2

Yeah... I missed bingo words somewhere!! LOL

I learn the real names little by little.

I'm almost done with page number three...I can't do the challenge because all my swap stuff is in my bedroom and DH went to bed. I don't know that he would appreciate me rifling through boxes for a challenge while he is sleeping :confused3!! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I actually think I may finish this one up and get to straightening up and then to bed. DS has a wrestling tournament in the am. DH is driving him to the school to catch the bus at 5 am and we are leaving at 7:30!! :scared1:

UGH, cross country season was like that too. 5am bus to Rhode Island because coach wanted to get there early to get the prime tent spot. That was a long day! 90 some odd schools and 2800 kids.

I haven't finished a darn thing but I've been busy

Im still here :) I only have 4 pages done because I have crafting ADD and I'm nosey so I keep coming back here to see whats going on. then i get on FB and get distracted. I still have time to go tonight before the video game aka man night is over so I will see what i can do.

Man night! LOL

DS14 was on Xbox earlier but called it quits when the little kids took over the room.

This has been so much fun!:cool1: Thank you ladies for hosting this! I wasn't one here to talk much but I did have a great time and can't wait for the next one.

BTW my real name is Holly.:thumbsup2

Are you headed out Holly?

Glad you had fun!

a suggestion for next time....since there are a lot of new people, could we maybe do a little get to know each other? basics, hubbies, kids, work, etc

LOL Maybe we could do it pre-crop! The chatter (a lot by me and my caffeine high) held us up forever!! LOL

This was a blast though!! There were times were I felt like we were in the same room with each other (which would be easier so we didn't have to break to type!!) I actually said a response outloud once...DH and DS's looked at me a bit funny!

Getting ready to post final page!!

Oh...and Buffy...I feel ya...we will probably be in a hot stinky gym tomorrow for about 10 hours!! Have the little guy's DS packed, portable DVD, my Gypsy and a notebook to sketch with!!!

that would be fun, I know I missed out on a lot of people when I was MIA for the 2 years

I would like that too :wave2: Since I'm one of the new people I really don't know anyone. But I love to scrap, lift, and admire all work but especially Disney, so here I am!

I think so, I finally went to see Harry Potter last night with a girl friend so I didn't get home til after midnight. My bed is calling my name! Thanks again for a great night!! I had a blast!

Still haven't seen it yet but DH and the boys have.

Have a good night!!

LOL Maybe we could do it pre-crop! The chatter (a lot by me and my caffeine high) held us up forever!! LOL

This was a blast though!! There were times were I felt like we were in the same room with each other (which would be easier so we didn't have to break to type!!) I actually said a response outloud once...DH and DS's looked at me a bit funny!

Getting ready to post final page!!

Oh...and Buffy...I feel ya...we will probably be in a hot stinky gym tomorrow for about 10 hours!! Have the little guy's DS packed, portable DVD, my Gypsy and a notebook to sketch with!!!

pre-crop chatter would be good. But if you ever come to a live crop that's how I am there too! LOL

Oh I don't know if I'm going to make it to 2. I'm tired and getting a headache. I think DH is headed up soon, it was a long drive home, longer then usual.

The snow is really coming down now but I think it's almost over. I'll have to get up early and shovel out. belch blech blech!

Ok...here is J for the black and whites... Je t'aime

crop001-1.jpg

So far...2 pages in my black and white ABC album and 1 page in my color ABC album. Then I have a Halloween Disney album and general to do fir the 2010 trip. They are all pretty small....not adding extra pages (except the 6 ABC ones). So, my goal is to have the 2 ABC ones done this month...3 pages down, 49 to go!!! :scared1: Plus, my project 365 pages and at least 5 catch up and anything else January. Yeah....when will I sleep? After this month, I will see where I am and re-evaluate for February!!

ok you westies I'm calling it a day. y'all are in charge.

I'll catch up tomorrow.

Don't forget to post your page counts and let me know if you do the challenge

Night all!!!

and yes Lisa, next time we are in the WA area we will come visit!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter