Jan 7th Disboard Online Crop

Oh I don't know if I'm going to make it to 2. I'm tired and getting a headache. I think DH is headed up soon, it was a long drive home, longer then usual.

The snow is really coming down now but I think it's almost over. I'll have to get up early and shovel out. belch blech blech!

Yuck to all of the above. Snow is my worst enemy.

I say go to bed and just say anything for the challenge posted before 2AM Eastern gets counted. Deal with it tomorrow...

love the "love page" so cute!!!!
open invitation Buffy! when we make our next NJ/NY trip I would love to try to get something together to meet all my east side family in the box!

well I'm done too, need to get the girl to bed and she wants her mama :love:so good night all, had a blast, beautiful pages and wonderful friends, and wonderful way to spend the night!!!:hug: sweet dreams all!!

Here's my challenge page.

peek.jpg

I'm off myself. My eyes have started burning so that's my cue to give up.

Night all!

Man night! LOL

DS14 was on Xbox earlier but called it quits when the little kids took over the room.

Yes Man night! DBF sends me to monthly crops so he can have friends over to pay Xbox games all night. But our house is only 1,000 sf, living room now holds tv, video game equipment and my scrap table.

the games are def not kid appropriate and ex wouldnt switch me tonight for tomorrow. So man night was tonight and I have to listen to it. :woohoo: ya me. But tomorrow is a 6 hour crop after work and DBF has the kids. :rotfl2:

love the "love page" so cute!!!!
open invitation Buffy! when we make our next NJ/NY trip I would love to try to get something together to meet all my east side family in the box!

well I'm done too, need to get the girl to bed and she wants her mama :love:so good night all, had a blast, beautiful pages and wonderful friends, and wonderful way to spend the night!!!:hug: sweet dreams all!!

Thanks Lisa!!

Snuggle that girl tonight!! And, I want to be included in that meet up!!

Good night Everyone!! I should close this thing so I can at least get organized for tomorrows crop. I did finish out an album so thats awesome and just a few more pages to start the next and finish up the stack of pics for DD#2's album. :)

I love it and will "borrow" it if it's ok!!!

Feel free. I borrowed the idea if not the actual design myself.

Ok. I'm really leaving now. I came back to update my page count in the January thread so I wouldn't forget and then I couldn't resist one more look in.

So good night. Really this time.

Looks like I missed out on a lot of fun! After Morgan's movie, DH insisted I watch a movie with him, which kind of sucked so I fell asleep.

I hope to make it to the next one! Everyone did great stuff.

Looks like many of us can't make it too late at night. Great page mybestieismickey!

Rebecca

I had so much fun last night, even if I only got one page done. It would have been better for me if I hadn't had to take DS to ball practice and drive hom on the icy roads after that. That's when I lost whatever momentum I had.

I still have my scrap stuff out, so maybe I can do more today. Looking forward to next month!

Steph

So I left everything out on the kitchen table when I went to bed last night, so when I got up this morning I am ready to go. I have a few pages that need to have titles cut, DS went to bed and my computer and cricut are set up in his room for now so I couldn't finish last night. I did a 2 page layout of the MK parade at midnight and it still looks good this morning so I am pretty pleased with what I accomplished yesterday. I am really looking forward to the next crop. Thanks to everyone for a great night and some really great ideas.

Cassey

It was a fun crop ladies! :goodvibes

And to answer the question regarding the last page I posted, yes DS is wearing a kilt. He wears is proudly. :thumbsup2 It makes my heart smile.

I love that he will wear his kilt proudly. :cloud9:

I don't know many girls who don't love a man in a kilt. ;)

I love that he will wear his kilt proudly. :cloud9:

I don't know many girls who don't love a man in a kilt. ;)

Some women do not understand it, but I like a man in a kilt! My dad wear his often, but DH does not have one. He has borrowed my Dad's a few times. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter