Jan 7th Disboard Online Crop

Send me a pm by Feb 1st with 3 things you would like to be included in 1 of the challenges during next months online crop.

Rebecca

Thank you again for the challenge. I enjoyed being a part of it. I will get the PM out to you soon.

Congrats on winning the Challenge!

such cute pages tonight!

I'm having so much fun with you all, off to keep workimg on my halloween LO's

Ok...here's #2:

These are for two different ABC albums I'm doing...so this is V...working out of order obviously. The last one was T...but for a different album. One album will have all color photos and this one will have all black and white photos and use reds, yellows, black and white for the papers...both solid and print. (Just fyi)

crop002.jpg

For the challenge...

LO used with scraps placed behind the picture. (DS was so exhausted he crashed on the picnic blanket!)

01071122381.jpg

thanks rebecca!

night Ann!

more cute pages - is he wearing a kilt?

Good night Ann! I am really tired too but need to stay up to post the 2nd big challenge at 11:30 and till someone gets BINGO.

I am off to bed too. Work is going to be busy tomorrow. :goodvibes

Thanks for a fantastic crop, it was great fun! I cannot wait until next month. :thumbsup2

I got 9 words, is anyome getting close, maybe pick them every 5-10 minutes so you can get to sleep rebecca, its only 8 here so I still have a couple hours in me :lmao:

Me too. I wanted to make it until 2am, but it just isn't happening. :sad1:

I think I am going to turn in now.

Happy scrapping everyone!

Night Ann!!

I am off to bed too. Work is going to be busy tomorrow. :goodvibes

Thanks for a fantastic crop, it was great fun! I cannot wait until next month. :thumbsup2

Night!!!

LM3K, love the page!! I'm working on the kids ABC books but most of that was swap stuff. I do need to recreate some pages though.

I should say I was going to work on the albums but my foot hurts so I can't stand there anymore.

I'm heading off for tonight. This was a fun crop and I really enjoyed getting to know all the great ladies on the disboards!!

LM3K, love the page!! I'm working on the kids ABC books but most of that was swap stuff. I do need to recreate some pages though.

I should say I was going to work on the albums but my foot hurts so I can't stand there anymore.

Thanks!!! I am doing these from scratch. I think the swap ones we did this summer I am going to use for our trip this spring. That way, I can note what pictures to be sure to get and what direction to take them in. I was thinking about making it almost like a scavenger hunt for the kids...so they let me take the pix!! :rotfl2:

Here is sketch #1, group 10A:

DSCN0404.jpg

water paper:12 x 12
sand paper: 8 x 8
sandal paper: 3 x 5 1/2
journal box: 3 1/4 x 4 1/2
title paper: 1 1/2 x 6
mats: 4 1/2 x 6 1/2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter