Jan 7th Disboard Online Crop

My DH drew the name based on everyone who sent a picture/posted a picture/tried to post a picture and let me know and . . .

catinthehat35 won!!!!!

and finally here it is:

IMG_0299.jpg

My DH drew the name based on everyone who sent a picture/posted a picture/tried to post a picture and let me know and . . .

catinthehat35 won!!!!!

Whoo hoo! I won! That page was the first thing I have ever uploaded to disboards. Thanks!

Whoo hoo! I won! That page was the first thing I have ever uploaded to disboards. Thanks!

Send me a pm by Feb 1st with 3 things you would like to be included in 1 of the challenges during next months online crop.

Rebecca

Love the TSM and parade pages :) Lisa yours are great & I love Megan's book :)

I'm putting the finishing touches on page #12!!!

:wave2: Hi Buffy! Nice work! Just came over to check out the thread that moves faster than a BL thread. I am in awe of all you talented ladies! :worship:

Hey stranger!!! Comin' to the dark side I see!!! I'll have you scrapping with the best of them soon enough.

Thanks for the props!! these are some pretty talented ladies (and we have on gent). And they are a great group to boot!!

Can you believe I am still awake?

LOL I'm shocked!!!

disboards.jpg

Doesn't work for the challenge, but I'm okay with that. I'm just glad I got something done tonight!

Love it!! I love everything I've seen so far!

catinthehat35 won!!!!!

woohoo!!! Congrats!!

Just stopping in to say hi!

and hoping all your motivation for scrappin will kick in mine :)

-em

Hi Em!!! :wave:

This picture is very blurry...sorry about that. I guess I cannot hold my camera phone still. :)

I need to add journalling, but this is my last spread for the night. :goodvibes

01071122371.jpg

Challenge page:::

before, scrap paper, black strips and orange, scrap ribbon

P1050179.jpg

after - Halloween 2009 with our friends

P1050180.jpg

Me too. I wanted to make it until 2am, but it just isn't happening. :sad1:

I think I am going to turn in now.

Happy scrapping everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter