Jan 7th Disboard Online Crop

This one goes till 9:30- we will have another one later that will be another 2 hours.

You have another half hour after 9:30 to get the photo uploaded as well so it gives a little leeway. It can be anything you are scrapping it doesn't have to be a layout.

Not sure I will have this LO done by then. At least it's jogginh my brain to add things I haven't used in a while, like ribbon.

I have finished the S for the Holiday swap. I would take a photo, but I can't post it. :sad:

On to a page to make.

And for me the photos have to be album consistent. This book is glossy.

The next one is matte, but I've decided to go funky and do all B&W tinted photos. Already imaging how much ink I'll save.

I love embossing folders. I buy them whenever they are on sale, clearance or I have a coupon.

I don't use them nearly enough though.

I almost picked up some folders at Micheal's the other day when they were 40% off but I didn't have a project in mind for them some I left them on the shelf. I haven't figured out how to use them to just do a border or anything like that- I only use them when I can put the entire item I am embossing in the folder.

Let's talk SCAL. Suppose I knew someone who had the CD. Could I load it on to my computer if she has already loaded it to her's?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter