Jan 7th Disboard Online Crop

JJ&JHsmom--such cute pages!

Rachel has abandoned us to watch Star Wars with her dad.

Lisa-love your pages :)

Glossy photos here. You can wipe the fingerprints off with a cotton cloth.

Only matte...

Cheryl, I use versamark ink...you can get it from Stampin Up or HL. The powder sticks really well to it. Also, you canuse it to dust pearlex over it...really pretty!!

I finished a page (that's why I was silent for a few pages) :lmao: uploading now to post soon!!

Stickles are on almost every swap set I send- I rarely use them on my own pages- except when adding swap items - but then I don't embellish my pages as much as my swap items- instead I use my swaps to embellish.

I have generic stickles...aka the $1 bin from M's. There are some great things in there sometimes.

Just popping in so say hi. I have to go into work at 11pm and work on another floor. Not too happy so I needed to stop in here to cheer myself up. Hope it is going well

Love stickles. If you hold still long enough I might stickle you- is what I tell my kids. I didn't see stickles on the choice list though, only stickers??

Thanks!! I will post another layout here in just a second.

Photobucket and my internet connection are not getting along today.

I've emailed my card to Rebecca.

IMG_3401.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter