Introduce Yourselves!

Welcome Ken & Robert! Cool user name. We're both big villains fans, too. Collect all kinds of villains things - working on getting some WDCC pieces still.

:maleficen

:hyper: hi everyone, im reid but you can call me finn.
im almost thirteen and i LOVE disney. i haven't come out to my parents yet but oh well.next time we are going to wdw willl be fall of 2008. i cant wait. my last trip was in april. TOO CROWDED. i did get to ride the HM before the re-haunting though, so i hope they didnt screw it up like the did potc.

:hyper: hi everyone, im reid but you can call me finn.
im almost thirteen and i LOVE disney. i haven't come out to my parents yet but oh well.next time we are going to wdw willl be fall of 2008. i cant wait. my last trip was in april. TOO CROWDED. i did get to ride the HM before the re-haunting though, so i hope they didnt screw it up like the did potc.

WELCOME!

:cheer2:

And I think you will like the changes to the HM! They did a great job!

Hello,

My name is Mark and I am a lurker. That's the first step, right?

Tampa FL here with AP DVC BWV SSR and DDE. Always up for a visit to WDW.

Scheduled for Dec 9-11 but friends may be backing out. Anyone else visiting at that time and looking to hang out? Love seeing WDW decked out for Christmas.

Mark

Welcome Mark!

Lot's of Dis'ers comming down at that time, just look around.:santa:

Aloha Mark and all the others I've missed!

There will be a few people down this weekend! I seem to remember hearing about a Jellyrolls meet-up on the 9th.

Hi Mark,

we will be there December 8 - 21. Seems as if a lot of people from the board will spend this time at WDW. :cheer2:

Hi guys,

I'm Willem, a 27 year old guy from Belgium. Since about 10 years I'm with my boyfriend Steven. I'm a teacher, Steven is quality manager. We are big fans of the Disney theme parks. Go to Disneyland Resort Paris at least one weekend a month, and try to visit another Disney resort every summer. Went to WDW, California and Tokyo. Summer 2008 we'll do WDW again + the Disney Cruise.
I especially love the Disney shows. I just love it when it's so touching it makes me cry :-)
My favourite movie is Beauty & The Beast. Saw the musical too (in The Netherlands and Belgium) and it's great!
Besides Disney I go to the gym and like to read, watch movies and to go out once in a while.
I love Disney music, but also diva's (Celine, Cher, Madonna, Kylie (will see her concert May 2008).
CU

Hi , Just thought after 4 posts on other threads I should Introduce myself Michael and my partner Ron. I have been to DW and DL many times. Ron made his first trip only last April when we bought @ DVC SSR . Which led to a 2nd visit for him this fall and now in less than 3 weeks our first cruise with Disney. I am so looking forward to it as well as meeting others on this board.
Cheers,
Michael

P.S. Happy Holidays to you all.

Hey guys welcome! :cheer2:

Another voice from Canada hey?

Knox, where are you?

I'm here I'm here..

Gay Canadians?

I thought we were mythical creatures like unicorns or liberal minded republicans. :)

Seriously tho -- Welcome Michael & Ron!

Knox

Hi all! Just looking over the DIS boards (it's all my sister's fault!! I had NEVER done these before!!) Now even my 48 y-o DW (yes, 'cause we're from MA!) has a FaceBook page! :confused:
But more about me! 49, 2 DS, age 14 and 15. We are going on a 7 day Eastern cruise starting Dec 6....anyone else out there? Love to hear about you too!
:grouphug: It's one big Disney world!!

Welcome aboard! It's good to see more folks from the Bay State popping in!

Welcome all.

Now please, jump right in and start posting in the forum. Start a topic, ask a question or poke fun at KingLouiethe1. It's all in good fun; we don't bite unless you like that sort of thing.

BTW: I'm Rosie. I'm bi, monagomous, and married 25yrs to my wonderful husband James. We have two grown daughters. My eldest works for the Queer Resource Center at her University and ID's as gay, My youngest has just returned home after living in NYC and L.A. for the last two years. She's my Disney partner.

Welcome all.

Now please, jump right in and start posting in the forum. Start a topic, ask a question or poke fun at KingLouiethe1. It's all in good fun; we don't bite unless you like that sort of thing.

No one is poking me without prior approval :mad:

Hi , Just thought after 4 posts on other threads I should Introduce myself Michael and my partner Ron. I have been to DW and DL many times. Ron made his first trip only last April when we bought @ DVC SSR . Which led to a 2nd visit for him this fall and now in less than 3 weeks our first cruise with Disney. I am so looking forward to it as well as meeting others on this board.
Cheers,
Michael

P.S. Happy Holidays to you all.

Hi Michael & Ron-

Which cruise are you on in less than 3 weeks? I am sailing also at that time.

Welcome to all the new folks who posted!
Robb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter