Introduce/Reintroduce Yourself

Welcome Beautiful People, Amy and Brett! The G&L forum is honestly the first place I check most days here on the Dis ... although I had a bit of a lapse this past week. Have fun! Awesome!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
I can't wait to have a good look on here over the next few days - it looks like a great forum.
Thanks for the tip about the Gay Days sticky - I will definitely check that out.
:surfweb:

Welcome to all the new posters who've joined us recently. We're glad to have you aboard!

Greetings DisBoards --

This is Randall of Kevin&Randall. We were active on the DisBoards a few years back. I took a break from posting, but still lurked at all of the posts. I've decided I'll try to re-engage into the discussions.

Kevin and I have been together 18 1/2 years. We live in Winter Garden, Florida. We have one fur baby (Ginger, the cutest, but dumbest Lhasa Apso). We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to vacation on Disney Cruise Line.

I'll have to find the instructions again on how to post a picture.

I'm looking forward to meeting all the new folks and saying hello again to old friends.

Randall

:rainbow:

wow. I stop checking the boards for a few days and a crop of new visitors (and returning ones show up).

Welcome everyone.

Hey y'all!

So I joined last year around this time when I was researching my first solo vacation for my birthday. I have lurked about the past year and I finally decided to make my birthday trip into a tradition. I have gone for my birthday the past 3 years, last year being my first solo and I LOVED it! So I just recently booked my new traditional, annual solo birthday celebration. Everytime I have come to Disney World I have stayed at the Grand Floridian. I just cannot seem to get away from the splendor of it all! Last year I was able to stay Club Level in the main building, this year I am staying Club Level in the outer building due to availability. I think I will manage somehow. :rotfl2:

Well I have a couple months before I leave and I cannot wait! I am a retail sales manager here in Atlanta and besides being a great birthday celebration, my trip allows me to relax after a stressful holiday season in sales and gives me something to look forward to through the hard times.

Anyone else planning trips for January? I will be down January 10-16th. I know it is the week after the marathon so was hoping maybe some of you DISers may be down during that time.

Looking forward to getting acquainted with y'all! Please feel free to message me, I am still timid about posting and might be more comfortable messaging. :goodvibes

Have a magical day!
Vinny

Hey Vinny!

It was great meeting you last year! I no longer work at the Poly (or for the mouse at all LOL), but maybe we'll get to meet up again!

My name is Ruth. I have made a few posts on the website but mostly just stalk...:)

I live in Austin at the moment. Waiting to iron out legal issues with my sister since my mother's death in July, when that is done we are moving to Florida. Still debating about where in Florida to move.

My favorite park has to be the Magic Kingdom, I always cry tears of joy on the monorail ride there.

I love the Hoop-dee-doo and Whispering Canyon.

Favorite Movie, Snow White. My grandfather used to read the story to me all the time when I was little, and used to call me his little princess.

Got married at DW in 2001 when I was still trying to have a "normal" family, amazing, that's the year I started taking anti-depressants.

I've been with my partner for 3 years now, but have known her forever. I have 2 beautiful children, a 12 year old girl and a 15 year old boy that is off at boarding school.

Hello!
Im Teddi (Im a girl) LOL. My partner and I have 3 kiddos. DD 12, Ds 10, DS 8.
We will be going to WDW for our first time Dec. 21-26.
We cant wait! I love this site and now that I found a gay/lesbian Disney thread Im on :cloud9:

I have only been active on here for a few days but have read alot of threads over the last few months! I have learned so much but always wondered in the back of my mind how things will work out for our trip. I have always heard that Disney was "gay friendly". This just makes me so happy! :cool1:

Teddi and Ruth...

Welcome! You will find this area of the Dis to be very informative, fun, and well, sometimes magical!

Please join in any discussion, being quiet around here is frowned apon! ;)

If you have any questions about traveling to Disney, dont hesitate to ask, there is a wealth of information around here! :thumbsup2

Thanks Mike,

I have been on the boards for a while now, just don't post much. Usually go to DW at least every other year, since I got laid off it's been hard. So I just decided to move to FL and make it easier.

Hello, my name is Steve and I'm a Disneyholic...

I've been lurking around for a little while - found out enough about DVC from here to feel comfortable buying in. Finally got tired of having things to say but not able to say them, so finally registered. Couldn't think of a clever screen name, so settled on an old one from elsewhere. Can you believe it? We can put a man on the moon, but we couldn't come up with a better screen name.

Met my partner at a social just a week or two after getting back from Gay Days. Told him about how much fun it was and what a great place WDW is - little did I know at the time that I was preaching to the bishop! We scheduled a December trip together later that year, from which he "forgot" to go home after we returned. 13 years later, we're still enjoying regular trips together.

Unfortunately, his job prevents him from attending Gays Days - the best he could do would be flying down Friday night and returning Sunday. Not a lot of fun. But I'll be going down this next year! I'll be reading the Gay Days thread with interest, and maybe I can meet some of you fine people there! (Don't like pineapple, but maybe a nice citrus swirl...?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter