Introduce/Reintroduce Yourself

Good luck to your football team tomorrow. I want them undefeated when my Gophers crush them next weekend! :cheer2:

Just moved to Anaheim myself, so I am highly outnumbered here as I cheer for Minnesota and Arizona State.

You going to Gay Days this year?

Please, I didn't think people in Minnesota knew how to play football! Just kidding, I'm from the midwest, but it's all Illini blood, so I'm not a huge fan of the Gophers. We can only hope for a decent year for the Trojans...

Is there a Gay Days at Disneyland? I know the one at WDW is in June, yeah?

Please, I didn't think people in Minnesota knew how to play football! Just kidding, I'm from the midwest, but it's all Illini blood, so I'm not a huge fan of the Gophers. We can only hope for a decent year for the Trojans...

Is there a Gay Days at Disneyland? I know the one at WDW is in June, yeah?

Football team not as good as the hockey or baseball team of course. haha

Gonna be a weird year for USC. We'll see what Lane can pull off. Most of my employees are USC fans, so it is gonna be a long week next week.

Disneyland has Gay Day the first weekend in October. A lot more laid back than WDW, but still a lot of fun.

I am getting the AP for Cali and Florida (it was cheaper than buying tickets for my WDW marathon trip in January since I already had my DL pass) so I am excited to hit up my first WDW Gay Days next June.

Football team not as good as the hockey or baseball team of course. haha

Gonna be a weird year for USC. We'll see what Lane can pull off. Most of my employees are USC fans, so it is gonna be a long week next week.

Disneyland has Gay Day the first weekend in October. A lot more laid back than WDW, but still a lot of fun.

I am getting the AP for Cali and Florida (it was cheaper than buying tickets for my WDW marathon trip in January since I already had my DL pass) so I am excited to hit up my first WDW Gay Days next June.

Haha be careful not to wear too much Gophers stuff. Did you see what someone did to the big Bruin on UCLA's campus? It got a little ugly! :lmao:

Well, if that's the case then I definitely can't do it. October 1-3 is Parents' Weekend here and my parents would kill me if I even thought about ditching them and/or knew why I was going (even though I would much prefer to go to Disneyland). Sad. However, there's a chance I'm going to be in Miami for the summer next year, so Orlando Gay Days is totally not out of the question!

I'm the reverse, I've had an Annual Pass for WDW since I was a kid, but I never had a DL pass (even though I've been here for two years...go figure), so I just upgraded to the Premier Passport. I'm all set! It's definitely very cool.

Uuugh!
SPORTS!

Now, Wally!

Not all sports are bad!

2302816827_41bc4f76b4.jpg

And as a New Englander, you've got to be a fan of the Pats. Or at least Tom Brady...

tom-brady-ad.jpg

Thanks, Sphyrna!

And lest we not forget Brady Quinn (even if he did graduate from Notre Dame...)

quarterback.jpg

Trojans are 2-0 :).

um ya oh um wow ya um....

Go Irish?

HELLO BRADY!

Do you think we could get him to join our boards?

What team does he play for? :rotfl:

Hi all...

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to you all...

About my cast of characters....

There is me... raised on Milk of Magic Kingdom by my family. Mama to the worlds best Daughter, Dressage nut and Disney Fanatic... the DDD trifecta:-)

DP... crazy enough to legally marry me in 2003 AFTER knowing my family (rambunctious American Italians)....legalities aside...we've been together for 10 yrs come November (so 2000)...so perhaps the insanity has grown on her..... now some people get the toaster for bringing someone over the rainbow.... I get the toaster for converting her to Disney. Took until 2008 to get her to go and I carefully planned my attack. Now she was the one counting down daily for MONTHs for our trip this September. ;)

DD(5)... decided long ago she is NO princess and is a lover of all things PIRATE pirate: . Last trip alone we rode POC 13 times. She has a freakishly accurate memory. If you are at the World in a few days and see a precocious auburn haired nymph in a sundress welding a sword and an eye patch, singing the entire theme song to POC with two happy but haggard moms bringing up the rear... you found us.

Happy Saturday!!!

now some people get the toaster for bringing someone over the rainbow.... I get the toaster for converting her to Disney. Took until 2008 to get her to go and I carefully planned my attack. Now she was the one counting down daily for MONTHs for our trip this September. ;)

Welcome!

I'm pretty sure it's a coffee mug, magnet, and Disney T-shirt for converting someone to Disney. ;)

And I'm still waiting on my 2 rainbow toasters. :laughing:

If you are at the World in a few days and see a precocious auburn haired nymph in a sundress welding a sword and an eye patch, singing the entire theme song to POC with two happy but haggard moms bringing up the rear... you found us.

:rotfl2: Sounds like she has a plan!

Hope you have a wonderful vacation!

Hi I thought I better introduce myself.

I am 22 years old, Born in England and Living now in Singapore with my Fiancé.
I have only really been out since the beginning of the year, being worried what my parents would think. But I have been really well accepted for who I am and for the wonderful guy I have fallen in love with. I am lucky to have such understanding parents.

Anyway I am working on a few web projects as my employment right now....oh and I am an annual pass holder to Universal Studios Singapore which coincidently is where my Fiancé works! :)

Couldn't be happier in life. Great to meet you all.

Joe

I figured I should introduce myself.

I'm George, 44 years old, huge WDW fan since my first trip in 1974 (split stay at Golf Resort - remember that? - and Poly). I've been about a dozen times, and long ago came to peace with myself that I'll never "outgrow" it. :)

I was born and raised on the north shore of Chicago. I'm a licensed Realtor. I'm partnered to a wonderful guy for 19 years at the end of September.

Looking forward to our trip next month. We'll stay at SSR (renting points for the first time). DP has to leave after a couple of days to go to Vancouver, BC, on a conference. I'll stay for the remainder of the week. I've done Disney before, when I've been to Orlando on conferences. It's a different kind of trip, but I enjoy those just the same.

Thanks to those who provide informative and entertaining commentary here. I'm glad this part of the DisBoards exists!

Hi all...

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to you all...

About my cast of characters....

There is me... raised on Milk of Magic Kingdom by my family. Mama to the worlds best Daughter, Dressage nut and Disney Fanatic... the DDD trifecta:-)

DP... crazy enough to legally marry me in 2003 AFTER knowing my family (rambunctious American Italians)....legalities aside...we've been together for 10 yrs come November (so 2000)...so perhaps the insanity has grown on her..... now some people get the toaster for bringing someone over the rainbow.... I get the toaster for converting her to Disney. Took until 2008 to get her to go and I carefully planned my attack. Now she was the one counting down daily for MONTHs for our trip this September. ;)

DD(5)... decided long ago she is NO princess and is a lover of all things PIRATE pirate: . Last trip alone we rode POC 13 times. She has a freakishly accurate memory. If you are at the World in a few days and see a precocious auburn haired nymph in a sundress welding a sword and an eye patch, singing the entire theme song to POC with two happy but haggard moms bringing up the rear... you found us.

Happy Saturday!!!

Welcome!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter