Indianapolis DIS Meet - Come One Come All!

We are looking forward to tomorrow. My kids are a little hesitant about coming because they don't know anyone(but neither do I!). I told them they will probably have a great time with all the games and things lined up, as well as the food! Are there any others out there with kids that are nervous about tomorrow??? Oh...I will bring some Layered Peanut butter bars.:goodvibes

omg...im SUPER excited ....i mean the event is only
TOMORROW:rotfl:
geez im this excited for the DIS meet jus wait till
its time for disney world:rolleyes1 :rotfl:
which is only 18 days away:eek: :yay:

We are looking forward to tomorrow. My kids are a little hesitant about coming because they don't know anyone(but neither do I!). I told them they will probably have a great time with all the games and things lined up, as well as the food! Are there any others out there with kids that are nervous about tomorrow??? Oh...I will bring some Layered Peanut butter bars.:goodvibes

dd's not nervous but she is very very quiet until she gets to know people (and 5 hours isn't enough ;) ). She'll join in and answer when people ask her questions though. She's also doing the drawing class...that should be fun.

I think you're right, once they play a game or something they'll feel better and start having fun. If not, there are always brownies to help them relax!

dd's not nervous but she is very very quiet until she gets to know people (and 5 hours isn't enough ;) ). She'll join in and answer when people ask her questions though. She's also doing the drawing class...that should be fun.

I think you're right, once they play a game or something they'll feel better and start having fun. If not, there are always brownies to help them relax!
Or cake!!! ;)

omg...im SUPER excited ....i mean the event is only
TOMORROW:rotfl:
geez im this excited for the DIS meet jus wait till
its time for disney world:rolleyes1 :rotfl:
which is only 18 days away:eek: :yay:

looks like we'll be at WDW at the same time!

I'm not bringing kids...and while I'm excited... I'm also nervous! JC and I are shy when we first meet people, but then we open up...

I mean, JC and I met on the internet 10 years ago... so we should be used to meeting people that way, but I do have butterflies a little bit...

So if you see an overly shy couple that's us...just come and say hi and get us out of our shells... :flower3:

Ok - add two more to the mix. We convinced DSIL and DBIL from NW Indiana to venture down here!! I'll just get extra fruit for the fruit tray, since they're coming down very late tonight, if that's ok. See you tomorrow!!! :goodvibes

Ok - add two more to the mix. We convinced DSIL and DBIL from NW Indiana to venture down here!! I'll just get extra fruit for the fruit tray, since they're coming down very late tonight, if that's ok. See you tomorrow!!! :goodvibes

Wonderful! Glad they can make it too.

I picked up about 40 little cinnamon cakes and about the same on little key lime pies, plus a case of about 40 CapriSuns boxes for the kids, or adults too.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

We are excited about the Meet tomorrow! Looking forward to meeting everyone!!

We are making some homemade foccacia bread tonight to bring....
If for some reason it don't turn out then we will bring Pickles and Olives!

I will be bringing some of our pin collection to share if anyone is interested in looking at them, and we will have some to trade too! We are not serious traders... just like having fun with them!

And by the way.....
There will be over 50 items for the silent auction, almost all Disney Items!!!
Halloween costumes, toys, pins, school supplies, DVD's, CD's, Games, and lots, lots more!

party: See You all There!!! party:

dd is bringing some pins to trade...she'll be easy to find, she'll be the one eating all the little cinnamon cakes! (Dan you made her day!):rotfl2:

Okay everyone, tonight was my DD's birthday party, and I decided to keep my sanity I needed to get a sandwich tray for tomorrow. I called Earl of Sandwich in Carmel three times, but no answer. Are they gone?:confused3

So, I will bring a sandwich tray, and you will all have to imagine it is like Downtown Disney's Earl of Sandwich. If I get to the Farmer's Market in the morning, I'll have fresh Indiana tomatoes which is even better than EoS.

My DS does pin trading but just for kid fun, and we've only ever done it with CMs. I'll tell him to bring his pins, but it may be too serious for him!

my dad has been working on the foccocia bread for a couple hours now
smells n looks good:goodvibes
he such a darn good cook
why couldnt i have gotten the creative gene n the good cook gene:rotfl: (im not that bad;) )

Okay everyone, tonight was my DD's birthday party, and I decided to keep my sanity I needed to get a sandwich tray for tomorrow. I called Earl of Sandwich in Carmel three times, but no answer. Are they gone?:confused3

Yes, they are gone. I drove by there a few weeks ago and the store is empty and "for lease". It made me really sad.

I hope everyone has a great time this afternoon. Unfortunately, due to some medical problems that came up yesterday, I'll be spending today in the hospital down the road from the fairgrounds instead of with all of you. Have a great time!

I too will be heading out in about 15 minutes or so, about a 3-3 1/2 hour drive, check in the hotel in Keystone and then head to the meet. :drive: Hope to be there near start time. :wave::cool1:

We're leaving in about an hour. It takes us about 2 1/2 hours to get there. I know some of you don't have as far to drive, but still, everyone drive safe...and we'll see you in a few hours! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter