Inconsiderate Cruisers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at Disney Fantasy's profile, said female. Ok, I understand, some of her posts could annoy some people. As for travel to the US, some people in Europe do see the States as being dangerous, as we now see Europe being dangerous because of recent events. Thank you for your answer.
DISNEY FANTASY is male. His name is Andrew Porter, and he lives in the UK. Don't know where you're seeing "female".

If the movie theater is empty and you sit directly in front of someone else, when you could have sat a couple seats over, I'm sorry but that's being rude.

Rude -- or just strange.......a few years ago my husband and I went to see a movie in a theater (not on ship), and the whole theater was empty. A threesome came in -- two girls and a guy. We watched in amazement as they walked all the way up the steps to our back row, all the way down the row and then asked if they could sit right next to us. I pointedly said NO, there are a hundred other seats! Obviously they were up to something and we found it very odd behavior to seek out the only people in the theater and want to sit right next to them!

Rude -- or just strange.......a few years ago my husband and I went to see a movie in a theater (not on ship), and the whole theater was empty. A threesome came in -- two girls and a guy. We watched in amazement as they walked all the way up the steps to our back row, all the way down the row and then asked if they could sit right next to us. I pointedly said NO, there are a hundred other seats! Obviously they were up to something and we found it very odd behavior to seek out the only people in the theater and want to sit right next to them!
Yikes! That's scary.

I looked at Disney Fantasy's profile, said female. Ok, I understand, some of her posts could annoy some people. As for travel to the US, some people in Europe do see the States as being dangerous, as we now see Europe being dangerous because of recent events. Thank you for your answer.

DF is most definitely a he, judging by past blog posts, photographs and quotes such as below:

<snip>
My wife, as said wants nothing fancy, just water, so since 2002, she says, tap water please, and gets it. - no charge.<snip>

I think I would have gotten up and out of that theater... That is so bizarre

I think I would have gotten up and out of that theater... That is so bizarre

Actually they sat (elsewhere) for a while and then left -- before the movie even started!

they were just pushing your buttons.....it (prob) was done just to see your reaction...maybe even record.....have you checked youtube? maybe you're an internet sensation?!?!?!

Reread what you posted from Disney Fantasy to me, she said she put on her Facebook page that Holz was next to her cabin. Her TA, who I think was a friend, at least they were Facebook friends, read it and then messaged her to say hi. She answered that she couldn't do that so her TA emailed him and Holz said hi. So far, I see nothing wrong with what happened. In fact, Holz probably spoke with Disney Fantasy numerous times and did tell her somethings that were going to happen. I could have boasted once, when four congressmen were in the living room of my parents' house that I was still living in, announced that one of them was going to run for President, he did run but lost in the primaries, before the press was told. This was in the 1980s and no internet. This was a couple of months before he actually announced his candidacy. How would you have responded if I had told you that. Told you that a Congressman had sat at my dining table, sat in my livingroom, and ran for President. For people that want to check for accuracy, his name is Richard Gephardt.

I once met....ahhhhh, never mind. It has nothing to do with this thread, I guess......;)

As fun as this topic can be when it doesn't get personal, I am not really sure we need to attack specific posters on the forum. Its been decided to close the topic for now - not saying we can't start another similar thread in the future, but i hope if we do it stays a little more light hearted. :hippie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter