In need of some scrap therapy...

Lisa, love the layout, the papers work really nice together! What about animal shadows or maybe a grass border or leaves?

Cassey

Sheila hope your grandma is okay.

Thanks for the good thoughts everyone :) I was just looking for something outside the house for a few hours a week, so no big deal really.

Lisa have a great afternoon!

well if they don't hire you Cheryl they are nuts...you'd be great working there :goodvibes

thanks, looking forward to the show!

can you go back up a post Cheryl....I need some opinions, we posted at the same time

Lisa, love the layout, the papers work really nice together! What about animal shadows or maybe a grass border or leaves?

Cassey

like the grass borders....have some of those.. and can cut some leaves on my critcut .Reddy made the same sketch and has animal shadows on her's

great idea Cassey thanks!

like the grass borders....have some of those.. and can cut some leaves on my critcut .Reddy made the same sketch and has animal shadows on her's

I really love that sketch - if you want to do animals too it is fine with me or maybe animal faces, I almost did that instead

I really love that sketch - if you want to do animals too it is fine with me or maybe animal faces, I almost did that instead

thanks Reddy, but getting my leaves, etc cut out now...didn't want to copy your idea anyways :thumbsup2

Glad I could help! Can't wait to see it finished, going to be another one I :love: but am not getting.:sad2:

Cassey

Ok...I'm back!! DH decided I needed to help him with something first! He is replacing our front door...he found a beautiful heavy wood door that someone threw out (so it was free!!!) and he is sanding it and re-staining it. Free is awesome, but he wanted to get the sanding done before the rain rolled in.

Cheryl - don't count yourself out just yet...it was just 3 days ago I got the call! If they go by what Lisa and I told them, you are a shoe in! :hug:

Lisa - I love that page!

Sheila - I hope your gramdma is doing better! See you in a bit!

Ok...now onto my Disney 2010 ABC book!!! Yay!

I also took a picture of the 2 cards I did yesterday...will show a little later when I get a page or two done!

ok ladies need some opinions....the pattern paper on the right side is supposed to have something in it per the Sketch #19...my title will be Animal Time....should I just put in the same shape they show on the sketch or something else :confused3

P1110035.jpg

I really like it as is :) But, if you wanted to add some grass or leaves I think that would work :thumbsup2 I knew I would regret not joing the 2 page spread groups :headache:

cool on the new door....free is GREAT!!

got my leaves and grass put on...letters cutting now for title...need to go feed my girl breakfast, me too....be back soon....

cool on the new door....free is GREAT!!

got my leaves and grass put on...letters cutting now for title...need to go feed my girl breakfast, me too....be back soon....

want to feed my boys while you are at it???

14 (will be 15 at the end of May) & 16 - yeah, teenagers (or should I say bottomless pits)
I already feed them once:confused3

LOL that's what I thought...I know how our bank account hates grocery day and I only have one teenage boy!!! My daughter is the end of May also...the 27th...what about your son?

LOL so Lexi turning 13 in 2 months is not a good thing is what you are telling me???? Great! One good thing is that she is a vegetarian...so it's a little lighter for her!!

LOL that's what I thought...I know how our bank account hates grocery day and I only have one teenage boy!!! My daughter is the end of May also...the 27th...what about your son?

29th
I swear he was only 3 the other day:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter