In need of some scrap therapy...

sneak peak of my new scrapping space as requested by LM3K! :) Photobomb courtesy of Carl or camera happy cat.

416511_831164562750_35900340_36884148_263505708_o.jpg

All the cluttery part is in a corner for the night....i'm having family over tomorrow so I have to wait to organize until Sunday.

My FIL brought over a new-to-us dresser and headboard for our guest bedroom so DH and I also moved his old dresser to this space. (yay storage!...that I plan to paint a fun bright color) It's completely covered in boxes and scrap stuff right now. I may have avoided that corner with my phone. :laughing:

I'll make a thread at some point on the boards once i get things situated. It's supposed to be a miserable weekend weather wise so perhaps I can join you in scrapping on Sunday??? Hope you ladies are having fun!

great space Vicky! love your "tour cat" and yay for getting new pieces of furniture!

enjoy your weekend with your folks! I'll be around on Sunday between doing
:laundy: and packing for

I will be around a bit more tomorrow... I'll need some me time because of all the remodeling going on here.. I'm ready to get this upstairs done so I can have some quiet in this house.. The rain is going to make for some nice sleeping tonight..but I want it to go away tomorrow so we can get some outside time.. I bought flowers to plant and my plants are soaked!!!

I will be around a bit more tomorrow... I'll need some me time because of all the remodeling going on here.. I'm ready to get this upstairs done so I can have some quiet in this house.. The rain is going to make for some nice sleeping tonight..but I want it to go away tomorrow so we can get some outside time.. I bought flowers to plant and my plants are soaked!!!

hope the remodel will be done soon!
ah the rain will make your ground softer for planting!

I should be around most of tomorrow. We received about 5" of rain this week, so all of our softball and baseball practices have been cancelled. Nan, I hope you don't get that much. Good luck with the remodel!

I will be around in the morning we are going to see Mamma Mia tomorrow afternoon downtown.

I love the new room - I wish I could move my stuff into a new space, I keep thinking I should move into the sewing area & put that stuff up but then someone needs something sewn. I think I do too many crafts sometimes.

it is 7am here & I'm up & got :laundy: going
I think I made up my mind on the DHS - going for simple on the icons & let the paper be the fun

Love the new space, can't wait to see it finished!

Cutting my last group for the topper and tag swap. This week has ended up crazy and did not get it done. So I decided to scrap the day away today and leave the chores till tomorrow.

Cassey

Good morning :)

I'll be cropping while supervising chores today :)

I'm here! Megan's still sleeping, so enjoying the quiet before she gets up! have a few more things to cut for my AK pages and then will get them put together!

Hi guys!! Sorry for bailing yesterday...my grandmother needed some help with some stuff, then DH wanted to go out to dinner (just the two of us), then we had some unexpected friends drop by...there went my night! Thanks for thinking of me! :love: You guys make me feel so loved! So, I just have to get my supplies out for the day, do the dishes from breakfast and switch the laundry quick...then it's all business all day!!! Have a stack of photos just begging to be scrapped!!

Lisa- have fun at the show!! Stop back after!

Vicki - loving the space...looks like you can do a lot with it!

Cheryl - I got a phone call the other day...:rolleyes1

Sheila - glad to see you here!

Reddy - can't wait to see some more creations!

Nan - I too love the rain! We are to get thunder tonight with the rain...makes me sleep like a baby!

If I missed anyone to greet, I apologize! I can't wait to chat and see everyone's stuff!! I did accomplish something yesterday morning...I'll have to post when I get settled. I told my SIL I would make my niece's birthday invites...so I made two examples for her to choose from. So, I'm off to get those few things done quick then I'll be back!!! Yay!!!!!!!

Cheryl - I got a phone call the other day...:rolleyes1

I think Lisa got a call too. I'm not "holding my breath" any longer. It's been a month since I applied and 3 weeks since I interviewed. I think the issue is no employer references (the manager called asking if I had any that were less than 10 years old). Oh well that just leaves more time for me to scrap :flower3:

Good morning, ladies! My grandmother is in the hospital, so I'm going to run and visit with her for a bit and buy a few groceries. Then I'll be home to scrap and chat. My internet went down last night and its being a bit flaky this morning. Hopefully it will be up and running this afternoon. TTFN!

I think Lisa got a call too. I'm not "holding my breath" any longer. It's been a month since I applied and 3 weeks since I interviewed. I think the issue is no employer references (the manager called asking if I had any that were less than 10 years old). Oh well that just leaves more time for me to scrap :flower3:

that is awful - I'm sure you would had been great at the job

sounds like a busy day Erin...hope you and your DH enjoyed your date!

Sheila, hope your grandma will be okay :goodvibes

Cheryl, yes I did get a call last week, I praised you up and down, maybe give them a call to follow-up...they might still be interviewing!

I'll be around until about 1130 then hitting the showers before we leave...will check back in after we get home, going to Cheesecake Factory for dinner tonight after the matinee!

Just finished putting together the last group for topper and tag, now to decide what to work on next. Maybe luch first and then decide.

Lisa, have a great time at the show, :love: Cheesecake Factory!

Hope everyone is having a productive day so far!

Cassey

thanks Cassey...we love it too and its close by to the theatre :thumbsup2

ok ladies need some opinions....the pattern paper on the right side is supposed to have something in it per the Sketch #19...my title will be Animal Time....should I just put in the same shape they show on the sketch or something else :confused3

P1110035.jpg

Sheila hope your grandma is okay.

Thanks for the good thoughts everyone :) I was just looking for something outside the house for a few hours a week, so no big deal really.

Lisa have a great afternoon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter