In need of some scrap therapy...

The weather has been FABULOUS here lately and with our daughter in law's birthday and ultra sound ( its a GIRL :cutie: ) I havent even walked into the scrapping room Still have 1 more page to meet my goal HOPEFULLY I can this weekend!

Squid

The weather has been FABULOUS here lately and with our daughter in law's birthday and ultra sound ( its a GIRL :cutie: ) I havent even walked into the scrapping room Still have 1 more page to meet my goal HOPEFULLY I can this weekend!

Squid

Congratulations Grandpa! a new princess in your world and many photo ops!

so where's our hostess :rolleyes1 hello Erin are you there ......

Not Erin, but I'm here. I've been up and playing for about an hour. I've finished 1 group each for the Cricut and Super Sports swaps. Now I'm on to los. I'll probably be here most of the day. DH took DD#1 to see the midnight showing of the Hunger Games last night. They got in about 3:30 this morning, so everyone else is being really quiet, so we don't wake them up early and have to deal with grouchy people for the rest of the day. :rotfl:

Not Erin, but I'm here. I've been up and playing for about an hour. I've finished 1 group each for the Cricut and Super Sports swaps. Now I'm on to los. I'll probably be here most of the day. DH took DD#1 to see the midnight showing of the Hunger Games last night. They got in about 3:30 this morning, so everyone else is being really quiet, so we don't wake them up early and have to deal with grouchy people for the rest of the day. :rotfl:

how was the movie? Megan wants to see it too, but don't know if it would be too much for an almost 12 yr old....I plan on reading the book on our trip...already loaded into my kindle

I didn't get a lot of details last night. I'll get my dh's take on it when he gets up. We have an almost 12 yr old, too, who wants to see it. I do know that dh said that he thinks our younger 2 need to wait until they're about 13 to read the books. He just finished the first one, so I can read it now.

thanks, "ALL" of her friends are planning on seeing it...but since I haven't read the book yet just not sure about the content...know Jennifer is planning on taking Morgan this wkend to see it too

I'm planning on working on the disney sketch pages today

I don't know, but will find out, if the movie is as violent as the book. The violence was the only objection dh had to the other two reading it.

I didn't join the disney sketch swap. The kids have so many activities right now that I need to limit my swapping to what I can do while they are at practices. I don't have enough space to work on complete pages. But I plan to lurk and lift from that one. I'm sure there will some great los!

yah I'm worried about the violence...language not so much :lmao: she's heard it all.

I love doing the page sketches, so easy to scrap your photos down the road...hope you can join in on one soon!

I talked to dh. He said he would let our 11 yr old see it, but not our youngest. Said the language wasn't too bad. Nothing they haven't already heard. Said the movie is really geared to teenage girls, so the violence isn't too bad. Said it was there, but in quick, short scenes. Less violent than the book. Didn't get anything else. He got a call from work and had to go in for a little while. I swear, you'd think they could let him have a day off every once in a while. :sad2:

thanks for the movie review :thumbsup2 will wait to see it after we get home from HI....sorry your DH had to go in, hope he will be home soon!

gluing circles together...almost done with first set of sketch lo's
need to get some lunch too, tummy is starting to grumble at me

finished up my first sketch group...photo posted on that thread...going to take a break before I go p/u my nephew from school....hope more come out to play tonight....

Erin ...hope everyone is ok and you'll be on later

I'm home from work & about to start playing - I saw your post in the other thread- that looks wonderful

I'm debating on what to do on DHS on

thanks Reddy :goodvibes

have two more titles to finish up...then on to my next group!

Lisa & Reddy, I love both of your los for the page swap. I have 5 pages in progress. My kiddos were on my computer for a while, so I need to go back and cut a few things a print my journaling to finish them up.

I"m cutting out butterflies at this moment - my sister wanted to make a moblie out of them since I"m seeing her Sunday I wanted some for her approval.

I"m debating on DHS between doing a TV, Swirl, Key or clock with a ToT title (Enjoy your stay or Glitz & Glamour) or doing blackout images of Mickey & Friends in Hollywood poses then the Title would be - Feeling of yesteryear or Memorable Moments or It's all in the Details

I really hate picking

I"m cutting out butterflies at this moment - my sister wanted to make a moblie out of them since I"m seeing her Sunday I wanted some for her approval.

I"m debating on DHS between doing a TV, Swirl, Key or clock with a ToT title (Enjoy your stay or Glitz & Glamour) or doing blackout images of Mickey & Friends in Hollywood poses then the Title would be - Feeling of yesteryear or Memorable Moments or It's all in the Details

I really hate picking

I like "its all in the details" then you could use some of the different symbols

I hate making decisions on swap groups, too. I know what I like, but trying to decide what will work best for 5, 6, or more ladies is hard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter