I'm.........

Would enjoy being at Disneyland. Come May, God willing I will be. Grateful for right now a new day. Praying to also move positively forward getting needed healthcare today. Happy Wednesday everyone:grouphug:
I’ll keep you in my prayers for this to go well for you today :hug:

I’m feeling a little emotional today.
Our softball family lost our 22yr old 9u coach this past weekend due to a skiing accident. She was a lovely young lady that played for the program and then later became a coach. I texted Katie about this and naturally it makes her sad - she just helped this young lady with her team tryouts last summer. I told Katie - now when I hug you for 5 minutes before you go back to school (I always do), now you know why.

I’m feeling a little emotional today.
Our softball family lost our 22yr old 9u coach this past weekend due to a skiing accident. She was a lovely young lady that played for the program and then later became a coach. I texted Katie about this and naturally it makes her sad - she just helped this young lady with her team tryouts last summer. I told Katie - now when I hug you for 5 minutes before you go back to school (I always do), now you know why.
OMG! :eek: I'm so sorry for your loss - prayers to her family....so young, so young... :sad1: :sad2:

Reactions: slo

.....I must say, it turned out quite delicious!
That’s great!
Tom is in hospital…slight chest pains. He will be transferred to the facility where they put stents in his heart. He may be having clots form by the stents.

My DSis is coming down to walk Gus, who is worrying about where Tom is. I am a poor substitute for Tom as far as Gus is concerned.

Tom and Gus..in better times…5 years ago

1708617782679.jpeg

@bobbiwoz - I loved your post because of the picture, but I want to do a :hug: too. I’m sorry to hear about Tom. I will definitely keep him in my prayers. Please keep us updated with how he’s doing.

Speaking of prayers - thank you all for keeping the young ladies family in your prayers. She is being buried on Monday. So heartbreaking.

I’m enjoying my Tuna wrap for lunch - I love my tuna Fridays during lent. I used to hate tuna - absolutely hated it and now I really enjoy it. I like several of the flavored tunas that come in the pouches - I eat them all year long.

@slo…I feel the hug!

Tom will be transferred soon, and so, we hope the procedure will happen later today.

I like tuna too! I forgot that it’s Friday in lent, thanks for the reminder.

@bobbiwoz - how is Tom doing today? How did his procedure go? I hope he’s doing better.

I’m having weather whiplash here in NW Indiana.
65 degrees today (may break a record)
70 degrees tomorrow (may break a record)
33 on Wednesday 😳
Gotta love Midwest winters 🙄 - LOL!

Glad he is doing well.

Good to be back home. Glad to get in my bed.
So much to do though. We still only have one car and both have appointments. I moved one of mine.
Helping DS out and picking the kids up from school and taking DGS to LaCrosse practice this evening.

@bobbiwoz - I’m glad to hear that Tom is doing better. I hope all goes well at the cardiologist.

@Meriweather - welcome home! I hope you had a nice trip.

I’m enjoying our very strange warm weather today (in the 70’s), but trying to not get used to it, because we have 30 degree temps tomorrow and snow. Gotta love winter in the Midwest 😳🙄

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter