I'm.........

I'm so frustrated with DH's car :(
Third day the shop has had it and can't figure out how to reset the computer so he can get emission tested. The month is slipping away to get it done and we leave for vacation next week.
Oh no….how frustrating for you.
I hope things get better with this soon :wizard:

I’m looking forward to watching some Friday Night Live with ResortTV1 tonight - they’ll be at Hollywood Studios. I really enjoy participating with the chat - lots of regulars and all very friendly. It’ll be nice to watch Fantasmic tonight - one of my favorite shows and I love this current show more than the original. Katie and I missed it last June due to lightning in the area. We were so bummed, but totally understood - lightning and water don’t play nice together.

Well, they finally got it reset, but the engine light will come on unless he gets a new catalytic converter :rolleyes:
They are keeping it all while we are gone.
We'll go pick it up the day after we get back.....and he will go right to emissions from there

Reactions: slo
Well, they finally got it reset, but the engine light will come on unless he gets a new catalytic converter :rolleyes:
They are keeping it all while we are gone.
We'll go pick it up the day after we get back.....and he will go right to emissions from there
Probably not what you wanted, but you have a plan.

Enjoy your vacation!!

@kimmar067 - Hugs and prayers for you and your DH :hug:. Please keep us updated with how he’s doing.

@Meriweather - Have a fun and safe trip,

I’m a little bummed today - Katie’s first game for the season was moved from Saturday to Wednesday (2/14), due to the cold temps. As much as I don’t like sitting outside in 32 degree weather, I was really looking forward to seeing her and hugging her. I miss her so darn much when she’s gone. Hopefully we’ll be able to go the following weekend. I just made our hotel reservation since there’s games Sat and Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter