I'm.........

....I’m a little bummed today - Katie’s first game for the season was moved from Saturday to Wednesday (2/14), due to the cold temps. As much as I don’t like sitting outside in 32 degree weather, I was really looking forward to seeing her and hugging her. I miss her so darn much when she’s gone...
...I know exactly how you feel - our youngest DS did his DCP in January of 2019 and never looked back....

I’m very excited about Katie’s first games today. Luckily it’s live streamed and they have live stats. 38 degrees at first pitch - to cold. I give these players a lot of credit to play this sport in the winter.

I’m feeling pretty tired today - DH was up half the night not feeling well, which means I was also up half the night. He just got over a stomach issue and now he has something again. He‘s like a little kid when they go back to school and they’re always bringing home the crud from other kids - LOL! Keeping my fingers crossed for a better night tonight 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

I’m feeling pretty tired today - DH was up half the night not feeling well, which means I was also up half the night. He just got over a stomach issue and now he has something again. He‘s like a little kid when they go back to school and they’re always bringing home the crud from other kids - LOL! Keeping my fingers crossed for a better night tonight 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
🙏

Thank you for the prayers ❤️

I’m feeling the beginning of a sore throat, which is super annoying. I’m really hoping I’m just imagining this since Kevin is sick. I bought some Zicam yesterday just in case - I guess I’ll start popping those after lunch.

Well, I a getting a CPAP for sleep problems, and an antibiotic for chronic UTI…am hoping this brings me healthy days ahead!
I hope this works well for and that you start to feel better. :wizard:
Kevin uses a CPAP and he fought me so hard about it, he wanted to no part of it. After he started using this (I won the battle - LOL) he felt like a new man. He will not leave home without it, even if it’s just one night. I hope you get the same results bobbi.

Kevin uses a CPAP and he fought me so hard about it, he wanted to no part of it. After he started using this (I won the battle - LOL) he felt like a new man. He will not leave home without it, even if it’s just one night. I hope you get the same results bobbi.
My DH uses one too. It made a huge difference for him - both by its actual function and by the "gamification" of sleep that it provides by keeping track of stats like how long he uses it each night. - He's always happy when he gets a good "grade". :laughing:

My DH uses one too. It made a huge difference for him - both by its actual function and by the "gamification" of sleep that it provides by keeping track of stats like how long he uses it each night. - He's always happy when he gets a good "grade". :laughing:
A friend began using one within 6 months ago and she’s sleeping better too. So, I am hoping for similar results! My sleep in 2023 was just awful…waking up 3-6 times a night….sometimes continuing to wake after just one hour sleep time and time again. My neurologist thought to refer me to a pulmonologist, and I am glad she did.

Now, I don’t know how much the chronic UTI has contributed to the wakefulness. It may be that that’s the cause. With two possible causes/remedies, I hope I am on the road to recovery!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter