I'm.........

Thank you!

Just chatted with an Ohio friend. She says I sounded good! I have been pleased today.

I'm going to be late for work if I don't get off here, lol. Just came on to see if my bonus was posted to my account and had to peek at the boards.

Yeah Kim! Disney came through again!...
....yes, but I came to one of those 'burps' too.....when I went on My Disney Experience to check that they'd been linked to our Mickey bands [which we have yet to receive], they weren't there. That is, when I checked on my phone. However, when I checked on my laptop, there was REALLY some shenanigans going on! The 1-day Park-hoppers were there, but all my fp+ reservations were messed up! All the fastpasses I had made for the lst day were gone, including the Flight of Passage ones, but then there were 4 Flight of Passage fastpasses set up for October 30 - not a problem, expect that we already planned for spending that day at Epcot, which included a wine seminar (which, I might add, is already paid for and non-refundable) that happens to be at the SAME TIME of the fastpasses......wth?

Glad to hear you are continuing on the good road, Bobbi.

BFF is dealing with her mother probably passing in a few days :(

Thank you both.....no matter the age (she is 95), it is hard.
All the family went to the hospital to visit with her. She goes home tomorrow

I have been in contact with cousins who are in shelter in Naples FL. They are safe, they say that is the most important of all!

This is my first year without my mom. It is true there are times that you just can't wait to share something with her, then you realize...you cannot. My friends mom recently passed also at age 95,

It is hard to lose your mother for sure.....mine has been gone for over 30 years. I still miss her. We used to talk every day.....and it was expensive then.
My DD and I talk almost everyday. I am glad of that. So much easier these days.

Glad your friends are safe, Bobbi.
Mother Nature sure is on a rampage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter