• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm.........

I'm taking a break from weeding by our pond. The waterfall sounds do help make the job pleasant.

I am waiting for lunch. There's a special on whole lobsters. DH isn't having one, but my sister and Stephen are like me, we enjoy steamed lobsters, salad and NJ corn!

I am waiting for lunch. There's a special on whole lobsters. DH isn't having one, but my sister and Stephen are like me, we enjoy steamed lobsters, salad and NJ corn!
.....love, love, LOVE seafood, but not a fan of lobster....go figure! :confused3

DH likes seafood, but not Lobsters.

We just returned from local dinner theater...glad we went out!

Family just left. Celebrating DS's birthday, which is Friday. Dinner At Famous Dave's.
Cold Stone cupcakes were his "cake"
Family birthdays are now over until January :yay:

:)

You got it!

With my scheduled foot operation, I have cancelled the PC cruise, and I am also the fence about NYC to Puerto Rico cruise we have booked. Princess has a partial crossing, new locks on January 3rd, which means my foot should really be better, and it's before my second foot operation at the end of January. It's a rough decision because we could lose 96 points that have to be used before March 1. We have never rented or tried to rent out points. This decision must be made today. We enjoy Princess cruises.

Good luck making that decision.
I've never rented out points either. My kids would be happy to take them ;)

Tom is not feeling well, ear ache. I'm waiting for my sister to come, we'll go swimming.

I wish I had some points to use!!! (jealous smilie)

I've scanned 1,040 pictures in the past week; not edited but scanned. I've scanned most of my family's old pictures (minus the 50 tintypes) and about half of DH's family pictures; took a break from scanning yesterday and will start in again after the Games. But haven't started the 16 albums from DS's childhood before digital (sigh).

Have a good weekend everyone!

Sorry Tom isn't feeling well. Dave isn't either. :(
I had my appointment, went grocery shopping, scheduled 2 more appointments and now can do what I want.

Have fun, Kathy. I won't be doing that. :eek:

I wish I had some points to use!!! (jealous smilie)

I've scanned 1,040 pictures in the past week; not edited but scanned. I've scanned most of my family's old pictures (minus the 50 tintypes) and about half of DH's family pictures; took a break from scanning yesterday and will start in again after the Games. But haven't started the 16 albums from DS's childhood before digital (sigh).

Have a good weekend everyone!
You have been very ambitious, and I hope your family appreciates the work you are doing.

I am content to give each daughter in law something, actually let them pick the pictures they want. One has shown an interest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter