ILUVDXL Boston DIS meet June 25th *Update 6/6* Trying to get a good headcount for RFC

Had a wonderful time. Thanks for info on cruise Webmaster Alex. Have a great time on your western cruise CamColt and I definitely will be looking for one of your wonderful detailed reports when you get back. :)

I had a great time! Molly had a lot of fun too :flower: . It was fun meeting all of you. :wave2:

CamColt said:
Was everything ok after I left? As I was pulling out of the parking lot, 2 firetrucks came bombing in and headed right over near that part of the mall. I was worried about you guys. Hope everything was ok.

They were coming to hose down Alex for misbehaving at the meet ;)

Seriously, I didn't seen any firemen near us.

Karen

hi everyone. I had a great time today. It was so nice to meet everyone.
Great turn out
good food and excellent company.

Thanks everyone for a nice day! :banana: :banana:

TLinden16 said:
They were coming to hose down Alex for misbehaving at the meet ;)

Seriously, I didn't seen any firemen near us.

Karen

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ironically my mother happened to be at the mall during that time and she said she tried getting into Lord & Taylor but couldnt...there was a fire alarm going off. Yikes!

Alicnwondrln said:
hi everyone. I had a great time today. It was so nice to meet everyone.
Great turn out
good food and excellent company.

Thanks everyone for a nice day! :banana: :banana:

Thank YOU for organizing a great meet. What a turnout! It was fun to see everyone. Can't wait for the pictures.

:sunny:

What a nice meet we all had. Thanks for all your great Boston hospitality to a visitor from Chicago, I thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone. And thanks, Kelly, for the organization, Jenny, for the great name tags. A super day. :cool1:

I thought the firetrucks were in response to the capering!

THat damn Jerry was sneaky, too. He said something about meeting Karen later, but by the time I turned around to see him, he was off in the crowd!

It was a great meet. I have a few pictures to download, I will post a link when I have them somewhere for y'all to see.

I want to thank Kelly and Jenny also....for all your hard work!!! I know it is not easy trying to orginze something like this, and Jenny LOVED the name tags!! excellent! :wizard:

Name tags were great, my DD has been carrying hers around. You guys worked very hard for this day and it was very much appreciated. Though after spending the day with my kids and having all summer I have an idea for our next meet.

Mommy/Daddy's celebrating kids back to school lunch.

This was a lot of fun, let's do it again sometime. :earsgirl:

Thanks Alicnwondrln for organizing it!

I would like to thank Jenny2 for the super awesome name tags
they were great and i cant imagine how much time she spent making them.

they were awesome!
also i would like to thank Zip, jenny and patty for there wonderful company at the table, it was very nice talking with you.

thanks again jenny

kelly

Alicnwondrln said:
I would like to thank Jenny2 for the super awesome name tags
they were great and i cant imagine how much time she spent making them.

they were awesome!

Yes, those were the best idea. They were very cute also. I will keep mine as a momento.

DH (Stan) and I had a great time at our first DIS meet. It was great to meet so many of the folks behind all those DIS names, and see the living, breathing (and in some cases even dancing) people behind some of the photos I've seen here on the board (tlinden16, crcormier, and pam66's adorable DD!)

We enjoyed sharing a table with dgaston, winniedapooh, mac3, mickeyfan 1 and of course Dan! Thank you all for all the info on DVC, by the way. (I think Disney owes you a commission if we decide to buy in!)

Thank you Kelly for setting everything up with the RFC and thank you Jenny for the great name tags.

Jenny2 thanks for the great nametags...and Alicnwondrln thanks for all of your hard work setting this up! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter