ILUVDXL Boston DIS meet June 25th *Update 6/6* Trying to get a good headcount for RFC

Dan Murphy

We are family.
:cool1: Hope to see you there. Time and place to be determined. :flower:

Also see the thread on the Community Board, click here

Head count for reservations at Rainforest Cafe :cool1:

crcormier--1
pam66--2
winniedapooh & dgaston--2
EsmeraldX--1
mickeyfan1--1
NHAnn-3
Dan Murphy--1
MAC3--1
alicnwondrln--2
LisaS--2
Pooh's Pal--1
3gr8kids--5
disneyworld!--1
s&k'smom--3
zippeedee--1
Nicsmom--5
travelin' tigger--1
CamColt--1
Margie J--1
Cthia--3
Teejay32--3
DVC Owner in MA--5
jenny2--1
pattyT--1
JennyMominRI--2
DisneyAddict_M-1
airhead--1
Patsfan7--4
kelleigh1--2
TLinden16--1
Kitty-chan--2

Link to pictures on the CB............

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=846701 :cool1:

Mental note- notify Ma State police to be on the lookout for a big tall dude

I should be there, too, Dan. Looking forward to seeing you!

Karen

Since I will be in WDW that particular day, I've told George that he has to go and be with Dan, as my emissary. I figure that the two of them can be tall together!!! I wonder if he'll actually go. My dad lives in Quincy and George could even stay overnight with him and then come to the airport the next day and pick Kate and me up!!!

I'd like to be kept up to date on this too. :flower:

Oh boy, oh, boy, oh boy.....a DIS meet two days after my B-day! What a present! :cool1:

bump.gif

Oh now, this is really unfair...Dan Murphy AND Monkeyboy?!!! Maybe I should come home from WDW a day early....sheesh, you guys are going to have a ball. I want to see a lot of pictures!!!!

i would also like to attend
i was called into work for an emergency during the last event I was not happy
so i am in

I couldn't make the last one either, at the last minute. I'd love to try again. Any ideas for where it will be held yet?
Patti

I plan to be there! You may not know it until after you look at the pictures ;), but I'll be there!

I chickened out of the last one...believe I posted that somewhere. I WILL be going, this will be a test for me, lol! I am trying to talk DH into it and if not I may be on my own... :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter