ILUVDXL Boston DIS meet June 25th *Update 6/6* Trying to get a good headcount for RFC

Pam66 +2= 3 CONFIRMED
NhAnn +2=3 CONFIRMED
Mr. Murphy =1 CONFIRMED
Mac3=1 CONFIRMED
TLinden16=1 CONFIRMED
3gr8kids+4=5 (not eating) CONFIRMED
MargieJ=1 CONFIRMED
Alicnwondrln+1=2 CONFIRMED
EsmeraldaX=1 CONFIRMED
s&ksmom+3=4 CONFIRMED
Disney Addict M=1 CONFIRMED
DisneyWorld!=1 CONFIRMED
travelin tigger=1 CONFIRMED
camcolt= 1CONFIRMED BUT NOT EATING
Cthia+2=3 CONFIRMED
Crcormier=1CONFIRMED
Zippeedee+2=3 CONFIRMED
Mickeyfan 1=1 CONFIRMED
debster812+1=2 MAYBE
LisaS+1=2CONFIRMED
PoohsPal=1 CONFIRMED
Teejay+1=2 CONFIRMED
Nicsmom +4.5=6 CONFIRMED
Winniedapooh=1 CONFIRMED
dgaston=1 CONFIRMED
dvc owner in MA+4=5 CONFIRMED
jenny2=1CONFIRMED
pattyT=1 CONFIRMED
airhead=1 CONFIRMED
patsfan7+3=4 CONFIRMED
kelleigh1+1=2 CONFIRMED
kitty-chan +1=2 CONFIRMED

Gotta go do my hair, exercised this am to be fit for all the gabbing.

can I come in my jammies!! :cool1:
we will be on the rode at 1030!! (I am picking up Tee & DD!) :Pinkbounc

I've got on my original white teeshirt with the pastel Dixie Landings logo in honor of ILUVDXL :) I bought this in 1993, on my very first WDW trip ever, we stayed in Alligator bayou...a truly magical trip.

JennyMom, so sorry you can't make it! :)

We're heading out by 10...see you soon!

GOOOOODDDDDDDDD MOOOOORRRRNNNNNNNIIIINNNGGGG Everyone!

:sunny:

RFC Burlington has never seen anything like this gang! See ya all later by the Aligator!

:wave:

Kitty-chan said:
Yay, thanks!

And hey, I just had a thought . . . I dunno if this has been mentioned before, but I'm guessing a lot of us are pin-traders? DS and I will bring our lanyards, just in case, for display and potential trading. :wave:

Since Hubby and I don't have Disney T's (I know...what's wrong with us?), we put our landyards together this morning. I don't have that many pins and only have one or two that I'd want to trade, but I just figured this way people would know where we belonged.

We'll be hitting the road soon!

I to have no disney Tee's but I will be wearing gold mickey head jewerly!

all my wearable clothes from disney are sweatshirts and fleece!

Well, I'm sure you're all having a magical Disney day at the Burlington Mall without me! :(

Really missed being there, I got as far as the Braintree cut off, when the "check engine" light appeared, (I pulled off of Rt.3, but it wasn't overheating or anything :confused3 ) So, of course I panicked, turned around and came home! Then it took me over an hour to come down Rt.3 and get back over the Sagamore bridge. I had made a commitment to a friend and I had to be back on the Cape by 3pm to do a catering job with a her tonight. I knew I had to leave the Burlington Mall by 1pm and it would of been close, fighting all the tourists coming over the bridge!
Again, hope you all had a good time! (I want to see pictures!!)

Debbi

Alicnwondrln: I am soooo sorry and if I owe you anything for not showing, please let me know!! I know how "guarantying a head count" goes at restaurants! Please don't hesitate to PM or email me!!

I'm home. Just thought everyone would want to know ;)

It was nice to meet/see everyone (except for Alex). Had a good time :)

Karen

Hi all! It was nice to see everyone!!!

Was everything ok after I left? As I was pulling out of the parking lot, 2 firetrucks came bombing in and headed right over near that part of the mall. I was worried about you guys. Hope everything was ok.

Thanks again, Kelley for putting this all together. It was a great turn out and I wish I could have stayed longer.

Back home too, it was awesome. Sorry I had to leave so quick but the kids were ready to implode. they had behaved so well for over 2 hours which is really good for my kids. I had a really good time especially meeting my dinner companions.

Just got home a little while ago.

It was nice meeting everyone. Sorry I couldn't stay longer. My kids were getting a bit restless. They took naps on the way home. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter