Disney2009149.jpg

Disney2009148.jpg

Cabanas quiet pool:

Disney2009146.jpg

Hubby on hammock:

Disney2009144.jpg

Disney2009143.jpg

Disney2009136.jpg

Quintessential vacation fridge items: water, Corona & Coke ;)

Disney2009071.jpg

Cabana 8B

Disney2009005.jpg

coronadonight.jpg

Very nice pictures. I love the new rooms, very upscale looking. I forgot how pretty CSR is!

Hello all, some pics from our '09 stay.

The rooms are very nice:

Mickey on lamp:

Disney2009191.jpg

Disney2009190.jpg

Disney2009189.jpg

Disney2009188.jpg

Pardon the mess!

Disney2009187.jpg

Disney2009186.jpg

Disney2009185.jpg

Disney2009184.jpg

Great pics :thumbsup2 Anyone know if all the room were redone like this or do you have to upgrade? I just don't want to book expecting a room like the one they show on their website and the room look totally different. Thanks!

thanks so much for sharing the pics everyone!
54 days left til I am there myself...can't wait!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I finally made it through the whole thread! All the pictures were so wonderful, there doesn't seem to be a bad view out there. I am wondering if there are any. I am think of switching from AKL to CSR and was wondering if I needed to pay for a water view. I am going to request Casitas 4 or 5 with the highest floor possible.
Does anyone have any pics of bad views?

Anyone??? :confused3

I hope when I come back I am not the one answering my own question with my own pics of a bad view. :lmao:

Anyone??? :confused3

I hope when I come back I am not the one answering my own question with my own pics of a bad view. :lmao:

I'm sorry I don't have a picture of our view but wanted to share. We stayed in Casitas 4 on the first floor. At first I was disappointed we did not have a pool or water view but came to appreciate where we were over the course of the week. We had 2 rooms that faced the parking lot but there was a cute courtyard right out our door. We did not hear car noise and the bus was out on the circular drive so it did not bother us at all but was very easy to walk out to each day. On that side of the building the higher the floor the more of the actual parking lot you would see, down on the first floor the parking lot was mostly obscured by the landscaping (which is very nice at this resort).

We had always stayed at deluxes but couldn't afford the extra room for our now teens so we downgraded to CSR. It was a very nice resort, we did however miss having a balcony but my teen daughter went outside each night to talk on her phone and sat on the courtyard steps.

I wouldn't call it a bad view, it was considered standard view however.

Good luck.

Ok, not a great pic, but this is what we saw when we opened our door in the Cabanas, first floor:

Disney2009147-1.jpg

It was however very convenient to the car and bus stop! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the pic. I could see that spot having its advatages. I asked for the highest floor possible in Casitas 4 or 5. Hopefully I will get my request. I really don't want to be on the ground floor. Sssssssssssomething about it creepssssssssssssss me out. :lmao:

I will be there in nine days and will take some new pictures. :)

Hi Kathy

Can I put in a pic request? I'm liking the look of the Casitas and would love to see more pics. Also if you have time could you get one of the inside of the arcade? I hope you have a wonderfull and safe vacation! Say hi to Mickey for me!;)

Just got back and have some pics to post. I did not end up with a bad view and my room request was honored. We had room 5427. The only issue we had through our stay was finding someones dirty sock and shorts in our duvet cover. It was gross. We called mousekeeping and had all clean linens on both beds with in 20 minutes.

362.jpg

361.jpg

224.jpg

225.jpg

211.jpg

212.jpg

214.jpg

216.jpg

and some more...

223.jpg

204.jpg

205.jpg

206.jpg

209.jpg

Where we spent our last few moments at Disney. The Rix Lounge waiting for ME.

393.jpg

394.jpg

397.jpg

198.jpg

184.jpg

186.jpg

188.jpg

182.jpg

360.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter