I would love to see pictures of Csr Resort

Dis2009-Play3.jpg

DSC00264.jpg

Davey, those are gorgeous pics -- they look like postcards. Thanks so much for sharing!

Well this thread's been down for a bit, and since I was just at CSR last weekend for a meal at Maya Grill while staying at Boardwalk, I had to bring my camera along as I always love photographing CSR. Here's a few from last weekend:

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Thanks VICB!... I love being able to add a piece of Disney to our Christmas Greetings! I think we will go with the Feliz Navidad theme this year:dance3:

Yes. That is the quiet pool for Ranchos...Right next to 6B and 7B...it was nice to choose between that pool or the main pool...they are both RIGHT THERE!

Thanks again!

Stephanie--those are wonderful pictures of Ranchos!! Just loved to see everyone's impressions. Do you remember the room number you stayed in?? Great xmas card too. We just love the desert theme as we are from the N/E. Looking forward to our trip in April. Thanks for sharing and keep them coming!!

I'm only on page 11 but I have to leave work now, so I'm bumping y'all back to page 1 so I can find again later! :thumbsup2

Absolutely beautiful pics so far!:lovestruc

Aww, were just up the steps from this pool in building 3 last week. Vacation just goes by way too fast! :sad2:

Hello all, some pics from our '09 stay.

Disney2009289.jpg

Disney2009288.jpg

Disney2009287.jpg

Disney2009286.jpg

Disney2009284.jpg

The rooms are very nice:

Mickey on lamp:

Disney2009191.jpg

Disney2009190.jpg

Disney2009189.jpg

Disney2009188.jpg

Pardon the mess!

Disney2009187.jpg

Disney2009186.jpg

Disney2009185.jpg

Disney2009184.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter