I would love to see pictures of Csr Resort

I have enjoyed looking at all of the pictures and it makes me very excited about our upcoming trip. :woohoo: This will be our first time staying at CSR. It looks absolutely beautiful.

Does anyone know if all of the rooms have been refurbished at this point? I thought I had read somewhere that by Oct 1 they would be. My other question..In rooms with 2 beds are they all queen? If not which type of room should I request to get queen sized beds? It would be nice to have a bit more room for sleeping.

Thanks so much!!!
Darlene

Darlene, yes all of the rooms have been rehabbed (they were done mid-September...early!). All roomks with two beds, have two queens; any other room will have a king bed.

Be sure to visit the "unofficial CSR" thread if you have not done so. Lots of great info there supplied by many of us who have stayed at CSR.

Enjoy.

I have enjoyed looking at all of the pictures and it makes me very excited about our upcoming trip. :woohoo: This will be our first time staying at CSR. It looks absolutely beautiful.

Does anyone know if all of the rooms have been refurbished at this point? I thought I had read somewhere that by Oct 1 they would be. My other question..In rooms with 2 beds are they all queen? If not which type of room should I request to get queen sized beds? It would be nice to have a bit more room for sleeping.

Thanks so much!!!
Darlene

ENJOY!! June was my first stay at CSR. I did the same, looked at the pictures and then changed my reservation. I absolutely LOVED it. I'm sure you will too. :goodvibes

KAREN :thumbsup2

l_440b4d3bfa1d45cabbe9e595cda32763.jpg

l_8cc34cc0931d451699e0329d96abf87e.jpg

l_b29902449f29476da80018624ee4b488.jpg

l_9344bddf907340cc9bac7070f2d39846.jpg

l_5ac88e8176a24756b24cd029e4238192.jpg

l_a7b98197ca7b4d198131ee388c931c86.jpg

l_c6cb3394044f4cbca1f6b1108dff9002.jpg

l_ab91b5b67d7f46c98c24ad4ddfd23862.jpg

l_cd2b8517b1714947953388957c0762b1.jpg

Love the photos.

Was just looking at the rooms before the remodel on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyNy6UybGXw
and the remodel rooms look fantastic. Love the colour and the way the worked Mickey into the bed linens.

I took a look at the other resort rooms posted on youtube and I am so excited about our room as CSR now. I really like the way they look.

Here are some pics of Christmas decorations around CSR during our stay in Dec. 2008. :santa:

At the main entrance

DSC_0890.jpg

DSC_0903.jpg

DSC_0904.jpg

DSC_0905.jpg

DSC_0906.jpg

Thanks for the wonderful Christmas photos. Do you remember if you can purchase any xmas like decorations at the resort? I wanted to do a little decorating in the room for the kids. Thanks.

Love the Christmas decorations! Bluenoser, we are at 32 days on our countdown, you must be heading in on Dec. 19. Are you as excited as we are to see this place in person? :yay:

Can't wait. I am too excited! I am looking forward to some warm weather too. They always talk about football/hockey widows well my DH is a DIS widow:rotfl2:

My DH humors me and my love of Disney but unfortunately he has extreme motion sickness and can't do a lot of the rides. My DDs and I on the other hand love anything that spins - especially the roller coasters. My DH :love: without complaint holds our bags and waits for us when we do those rides. I always count my blessings to be so lucky.

Absolutely beautiful photos! Is this still the main picture thread for CSR? Should I be looking somewhere else too? I was just noticing that there have not been some posted in awhile. I'd love to see more! :3dglasses

Absolutely beautiful photos! Is this still the main picture thread for CSR? Should I be looking somewhere else too? I was just noticing that there have not been some posted in awhile. I'd love to see more! :3dglasses

Here and on the CSR "unofficial" faq thread. My computer at home has been out of commission for almost a month so I've not been able to copy and past pictures from the faq thread to the "photo thread."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter