I decided to close the thread. Thank you to all traders, you were wonderful! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your offers!

Ran: Okay, 30 SM downhills and 9 blue bamboo rugs, for 14,250 credits. I will work up a shopping list tomorrow. Thank you!

Alvern_Boy: Yes, 10 palm tree trunks for a Tiki Fountain is fine. Please let me know your VMK title, and when you would like to meet (please include a time zone).

Do you have two of them? If so, would you be willing to trade 20 trunks for two fountains?

Do you have two of them? If so, would you be willing to trade 20 trunks for two fountains?

Yes, you can apply that to how many fountains you would like.. just please let me know how many you do decide on. And please remember to provide your title and time as requested in my last post :)

Oops left out the amounts.

2 or 3 Skull rock rooms
2 Christmas stack or presents
And how much ice do you have left?

I am interested in these items:

10x Skull Rock (if still no codes from game?)
lots - Ice chair R
5x Christmas stack of presents R

I have these items to trade:

Water slide teleporters
Splash mountain teleporters
Palm Tree Bottoms
Water Slide Starts
Credits through a Machine

Let me know. :)

Thank you all for responding!

Virtual: Sorry, just getting to see the thread today. If you are still on VMK, would you just PM me, and I will get back on

PrincessJen09: I have ice, just let me know how many you are looking for :goodvibes

Alvern_Boy: Yes I have 4 fountains. Thank you for your VMK title, when would you be on VMK? Please include a time zone.

Alvern_Boy, your PMs are full. I am on VMK now, you can search on Purpleduck. (I tried searching on your title, but you must not be in one of your rooms now.)

I would like to get ice chairs. Offer: 20 palm tree trunks, 2 sets everest teleporters, 2 everest starts

I am goldengourd on vmk. and am on right now.
-Thanks

I would like to get ice chairs. Offer: 20 palm tree trunks, 2 sets everest teleporters, 2 everest starts

I am goldengourd on vmk. and am on right now.
-Thanks

Thank you for the very fast easy trade!

Ran: 9 blue Tiki rugs are yours, as well as at least 20 downhills, and I agree with your total. Yes, there are more downhills, just need to know how many you were thinking of, to see if I have them. :goodvibes When you have decided if you want more and how many.. I will then be happy to create a shopping list. :goodvibes [/COLOR]

okay, Ill take up to 30 Space Mtn pieces, with the rugs, that would be 14250

thank you[/QUOTE]

I have PM'd a shopping list to you. Thank you! :goodvibes

Hi Purple Duck!
I am interested in the following if still available. I will attempt to do the credit transfer via kiosk. (new kiosk owner, that is why I say attempt)

2x blue tiki divider (2x500)
2x red tiki divider (2x500)
2x yellow tiki divider (2x500)
8x blue tiki rug (8x250)
Total 5,000

Also what would be the cost for the halloween bat(host) and ghost bags?

ty

Hi, Purple Duck. Here is a list of what I would like.

2 purple rockers 75 credits each = 150
8 blue rockers 150 credits each = 1200
4th of July pin =700
8 heartless hamper purple 75 credits each =600
4 tiki fountains at 1000 each=4000
4 typhoon lagoon crates blue 600 = 2400
8 typhoon lagoon crates gold 250 = 2000

I don't have a quest machine so can you make me a shopping list? Or if this is too much in credits for that I can cut back the list. I do have a small pirate jewel rug from quest I might be interested in trading but would like to know what value you give it before I decide if I want to trade it. I also have:
2 everest ride starter pieces
1 everest teleporter set
1 river teleporter set
6 palm trunks
if you would want to let me pay for part with these items.

Thanks,
KeepSwimmingDory

I am interested in:

13x Tiki Bamboo room dividers - yellow R

Ill take 2 of them. Ill trade 2 river ride starts and 4 typhoon lagoon trunks for them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter