• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

I decided to close the thread. Thank you to all traders, you were wonderful! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much for the following:
high school microphones
gingerbread bench
pirate throne chairs black and purple
green candy canes
halloween candy dispencer

delicious: My brother wants to know what the price is on the following
King crown 1000
lifestyle safari 500
rhino poster 500
explorer suitcase 500
magenta rocketship chair 300
ace of spades carpet 200
hunters hamper pink 200
pirate level 3 gold pin 500

How much for the following:
high school microphones 100
gingerbread bench 100
pirate throne chairs black and purple 75
green candy canes 1000
halloween candy dispencer 1000

Can someone please post picture of the Heartless Hamper! I have no idea what it looks like, or if I have seen it I don't know that it is. Thank you. Lol

Can someone please post picture of the Heartless Hamper! I have no idea what it looks like, or if I have seen it I don't know that it is. Thank you. Lol

You can see the blue, green, yellow and purple heartless hamper seats in the Small World Imports shop in Fantasyland.

The pink heartless hamper seat is only available from an in-park quest.

Hope that helps! (Sorry but I am not logged into VMK now, or I would have posted a pic.) :goodvibes

Edit: Thank Virtual! Just saw your post as I got mine up!

I know this is quite odd, but I am instrested in five skull rock room codes. Hehe, I want them for my stuff rooms. I would also like two hm mics, and two blue rocking chairs. How many credits would you take for these?

Hey purpleduck
on more set of stuff we need prices on then we will be ready to make a trade
how much for the following
stitch teleporters
pirate well chair
everest chair
football randomizer
christmas stack of presents
holiday 2006 wreath
space mt ride pcs uphill

my brother wants to know how many pieces of each of the space mountain ride pieces so he will know how many to buy

oh, lol I know what that is! Lol, I just never knew the name. Thank you both for VirtuallyUnknown for posting the picture! and thank you Purple Duck for their information!

~Baseball predictometer (Is this the thing that is like the football randomizer? Or is it the orange thing with the mickey head on the top)Either way- (1)
~Green Candy Cane (2)

I offer:

~Waterslide Starter (2)
~Everest Starter(2)
~River Starter(2)
~Waterslide Teleporter(1)
~Everest Teleporter(2)
~River Teleporter(1)

Thank you all for your offers!

KeepSwimmingDory:
2 purple rockers 75 credits each = 150 OK
8 blue rockers 150 credits each = 1200 OK
4th of July pin =700 OK
8 heartless hamper purple 75 credits each =600 (OK for 4, but trade pending for rest)
4 tiki fountains at 1000 each=4000 OK
4 typhoon lagoon crates blue 600 = 2400 OK
8 typhoon lagoon crates gold 250 = 2000 OK except I only have 2, so 500 for them
I would be interested in the pirate treasure rug. I have just this week, completed trades for 2 of them, for 12,000 each. So, you could get all these items you mentioned, plus I would give you credits (from kiosk) to bring the total to 12,000.

I am not ready to part with the small pirate rug. I don't know why LOL. Maybe because I got it at WDW on our first quest and I have traded off the rest and wish I had it back. Could I have a shopping list? If there are not things you still need, I could play pirates on my son's account and earn the credits. He has a quest machine. I would need a few days though. Just let me know. Thanks for waiting for reply. I have been thinking about it.

KeepSwimmingDory

Thank you all for your offers!

purplehusky: Sending you a PM

delicious:
stitch teleporters 700
pirate well chair 500
everest chair 300
football randomizer 700
christmas stack of presents 400
holiday 2006 wreath 1500
space mt ride pcs uphill 400
As far as how many SM pieces I have, the parts I only have a few of are listed as such in the first post list. Otherwise, I have too many to bother to count for the rest :goodvibes

Lizbon: Baseball predictometer is indeed the same as the football randomizer.
Total for 2 green candy canes and a baseball predictometer is 2,700 credits.
You offer is way over that! :goodvibes , so I would choose:
1 of each of the teleporter sets (2,100)
2 water slide starters (600)
Please let me know when is a good time to meet (include time zone), and your VMK title.

KeepSwimmingDory: I can fully understand your desire not to give up the treasure rug! :goodvibes
I will work up a shopping list today and PM it to you

I can go on right now, I have to buy the stuff first though. Want to meet in my room? My title is AceIsRocks, what is yours? P.S thank you for telling me my offer was too much, most people would've taken it without telling me.

Edit: It does not open for another 4 minutes

swimmingneno: OK on the pins (700 total), and ty for saying how many ice (35 x 400 = 14,000 total). Just need to ask before I create a shopping list.. are you sure you still want 35 ice.. grand total (of pins and ice) of 14,700.
hmm i just got some more so can i lower it to 15?

hmm i just got some more so can i lower it to 15?

Of course! :goodvibes

15 ice x 400 ea. = 6000
3 pins you were interested in = 700

Total of 6,700 credits. Just let me know if this is okay. If so, I will PM you a shopping list.

Again, thank you for your offers!

Tigger: The Bat pin, and the Spider pin are 1000 credits each. If interested, let me know. Not sure if you have any of the buyables I am hoping to get.. if not I would appreciate the chance to give you a shopping list. Thank you!

I did PM you about these while we were on VMK, but you never responded :sad2: Then when I saw you again ,I asked about it and you acted like you knew nothing :confused3

Are they still available?

Stitch teleporters (2 matching sets)
Tiki Tiki Fountain
Explorer Suitcase Sofa
Penny Press - purple
Penny Press - blue
Penny Press - red
Turnstiles - purple
Number Generator - purple
Turnstiles - blue
Scoreboards - blue
Halloween ghost bags
Halloween bat bags
Halloween candy dispenser

These are some things i am intrested in. I was wondering if you could give me the credit value you have for each of them. Thank you!

Tiggerholic: Aww Tigger! I never received a VMK message from you? If I did miss you asking when we were together, I am very sorry :guilty:, I have been so busy with this thread I have been in multiple windows, and must have missed you asking.

Yes, they are available if you are interested!

Lizbon:
Stitch teleporters 700
Tiki Tiki Fountain 1000
Explorer Suitcase Sofa 500
Penny Press - purple 1000
Penny Press - blue 1000
Penny Press - red 1000
Turnstiles - purple 450
Number Generator - purple 1000
Turnstiles - blue 450
Scoreboards - blue 450
Halloween ghost bags 500
Halloween bat bags 750
Halloween candy dispenser 1000
If you are interested in anything, I would appreciate being able to give you a shopping list, if that is okay.

Hi purpleduck, here is the list of stuff I want now.
stitch teleporters 700
5 hs microphones 500
heartless hamper seat pink 200
2 everest chairs 600
10 gingerbread bench 1000
penny press red 1000
turnstiles purple green blue and red 1800
halloween bat bag 750
tron data disc pin 1000

total 7850

I am ready to trade when you are

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter