I decided to close the thread. Thank you to all traders, you were wonderful! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, now tell me if I understand this right. If something was once sold for 500 credits, say, a jafar hat, you are now trading it for 250????? You said they are half price. Well, I would offer a Everest Teleporter for the Jafar Hat but I don't know if that is what you mean exactley.

Thanks for the offers!

Virtual: The value I placed on things is a reference point. I am saying that each Ice Chair is worth 400 credits of buyable items I need. So in the case of you saying you were interested in 17 of them, that would mean I would be looking for 6,800 credits worth of things on my Wants list. (Sorry, but your math was a bit off.) If you are interested and need to buy some of the things I would like.. I would appreciate it, if you would let me give you a shopping list, so I don't get too many of one thing. :goodvibes

LadyB: A Disney Mtn quest pin is yours for sure. Will let you know if prior trades for the rest you are looking for, fall through!

Kasiks: Okay, the first trader is done. I can give you everything you are looking for except the Red rugs. Those are all gone.

Lizbon: What I am referring to, is if you can buy something in the store, right now.. THAT is half price if it is on my list. While the hats were buyables, they are now Retired, meaning their value has risen. Hope that helps!

I was told that ice cubes should be worth 250, so I calculated it 300 ea, now I understand what I should get.

I have 4 straight water ride pieces: 800

6000 can go to water ride pieces

Edit: I have 10 straights and 6 of right and 6 of left. Is that enough for 17 ice cubes?

I was told that ice cubes should be worth 250, so I calculated it 300 ea, now I understand what I should get.

I have 4 straight water ride pieces: 800

6000 can go to water ride pieces

Edit: I have 10 straights and 6 of right and 6 of left. Is that enough for 17 ice cubes?

BUMP,

I have the stuff, just tell me where to meet you. Or PM me.

Thank You

im in need of all 15 of your tikies and WDW Port Orleans French Quarter, 4th of July, HKDL Hollywood Hotel. (how much ice is there anyway?)

...Out: Sorry the barstool is gone, but the BB chair is available. In palm tree trunks, as requested, I would say 15?
Bummer on the barstool and that is a lot more than I would give for the chair, which is really not needed. Thanks for the offer and good luck with getting rid of a lot of stuff.

hi, i was wondering: are you looking for credits? if so, how much are you looking for these items?

Mickey Santa Hat
Jafar Hat
Mad Hatter Hat
Witch Hat

I have been off VMK for some time and have some catching up to do, for now credits are all I can offer :)

Kasiks: Okay, the first trader is done. I can give you everything you are looking for except the Red rugs. Those are all gone.

Then here is my offer

4x Tiki Bamboo room dividers - blue R
1x Tiki Bamboo room dividers - red R
5 x 500

3x Tiki Idol - blue R
1x Tiki Idol - red R
8x Tiki Idol - yellow R
12 x 200

= 4900

hiya, I am interested in space mtn ride pieces of the downhill variety, how many do you have to trade and how much do you want for them?
also do you have any tiki stuff left? definitely interested in tiki idols and blue tiki rugs if available

thanks
ran

Thank you all for the offers!

Virtual: offer accepted, when would you like to meet?

swimmingneno: There are two ahead of you for the tikis, but will let you know if any are left. The HKDL Hollywood Hotel pins are gone. Here are prices for the pins and ice:
- Port Orleans 100 credits each
- 4th of July 500 credits each
- Ice Chairs 400 credits each

Out: Thank you anyways :hug:

California_Dreamin: All the hats you mentioned are 1000 credits each

How much would you want for these items each?
haunted mansion rocker
typhoon lagoon crate

I am interested also in 4th of July pin, mountain quest pin, and witch hat. I see the mountain quest pins are trade pending, so can I be on the waiting list if they fall through?

I have everest teleporters, palm trunks, and can shop with a list you make. Whichever you prefer.

Thanks,
KeepSwimmingDory

Dreams: I do not need anymore HSM rooms. So a shopping list of ride pieces is in order, if you decide you are interested in some things. To make it easier, here are prices for what you mentioned you were interested in.
dreidel chair - red 1200 each
2x Philharmagic chair - gold (trade pending)
Heartless Hamper seat - purple 75 each DEAL! Can I buy 10 from you?
lots - Ice chair 400 each
Snow carpet 600 each
Tiki Bamboo rug - red (trades pending)
Tiki Bamboo rug - beige (trades pending)
Tiki Idol - blue (trades pending)
Tiki Idol - red (trades pending)
Tiki Idol - yellow (trades pending)
Cat Quest 700 credits DEAL!
Dog Quest 700 credits DEAL!
Disney Mountain Quest 700 each DEAL!
HKDL Hollywood Hotel 1500 each DEAL! I'll take 2 please. :)
Let me know if you do want anything, and if some of those trades don't go through, I will let you know.

Interested in the red and blue tiki items if they become available again. Thanks. Let me know when you would like to trade.

- Disney Dreams

So, let me make sure I understand:

You would trade your large Space Mountain ride posts at half price, for buyable palm trunks?

I would be happy to trade 6 palm trunks for 12 large Space Mountain ride posts, if that's what you mean. And I'd try not to feel too guilty about it.....

California_Dreamin: All the hats you mentioned are 1000 credits each[/COLOR]

I will be able to do the trade for all four hats today (Mickey Santa Hat, Jafar Hat, Mad Hatter Hat, Witch Hat) if the offer still stands. Just let me know a time frame (and time zone!) and I will meet you :)

Thank you for your offers!

Kasiks: Sounds great, if you have already gotten some of my Wants list, that is fine. If not however, would you consider doing it as credits? Either is fine.. just have been lucky at getting my Wants, and knew you had a kiosk. :)

Ran: There are several ahead of you for the Tiki Idols, but will let you know if any are left. As far as the Bamboo Rugs in blue, there are 22 left. They are 250 credits each.
As far as Space Mtn downhill pieces I do have them. 400 credits each.

Kasiks: Sounds great, if you have already gotten some of my Wants list, that is fine. If not however, would you consider doing it as credits? Either is fine.. just have been lucky at getting my Wants, and knew you had a kiosk. :)

I do have a quest kiosk even under my current character but that you did not know it ;)
Tell me when you are available to do the trade so that I can set up the quest

So, let me make sure I understand:

You would trade your large Space Mountain ride posts at half price, for buyable palm trunks?

I would be happy to trade 6 palm trunks for 12 large Space Mountain ride posts, if that's what you mean. And I'd try not to feel too guilty about it.....

Thank you for your offers!

Ran: There are several ahead of you for the Tiki Idols, but will let you know if any are left. As far as the Bamboo Rugs in blue, there are 22 left. They are 250 credits each.
As far as Space Mtn downhill pieces I do have them. 400 credits each.
Oh dear, maybe I did misunderstand, since you did not respond to my offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter