I decided to close the thread. Thank you to all traders, you were wonderful! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm interested in the following:

3 yellow tiki bamboo room dividers
1 red tiki bamboo room divider
3 tiki bamboo rugs - beige
1 buzz cup pin

I have a quest kiosk so I can transfer credits, or do a buying spree for the buyables you like. Thanks!

I can meet you anywhere right now, just tell me where you want to meet me and ill be there.

Again, thank you everyone for your offers!

KeepSwimmingDory: Yes, waiting list for now both Disney Mtn Quest pin, and the Witch hat is fine. Prices for other items are:
- HM rocking chair purple 75 credits each
- HM rocking chair blue 150 credits each
- 4th of July pin 700 credits each

Dreams: 1 blue Tiki Idol (200) is left, and there are no idols or rugs in red left.
750 - 10 purple hampers
700 - cat quest pin
700 - dog quest pin
700 - disney mtn quest pin
3000 - 2 HKDL Hollywood Hotel pins
5850 credits total - - let me know if you are interested in the Tiki Idol
As far as a shopping list.. I have basically what I needed from my wants.. would you be willing to do credits via kiosk? If not, that is okay.. I will make a shopping list. :goodvibes

aliceblue: Yes, that is exactly what I meant! No need to feel guilty, you are helping to clean my rooms out! :teeth: If interested, please give me a time you would be able to meet (include time zone pls).

Thank you for your offers!

Kasiks: Okay "key"!! Well, let's say I knew you had one on your main! But you are right, didn't know for "key". ;) "If you set it up.. I will come" in my poor imitation of our garden gnome! Just let me know when you are ready.

Lauralee: Thank you for the offer of credits! I would prefer that, at this point. :goodvibes
1500 - 3 yellow room dividers
500 - 1 red room divider
750 - 3 beige bamboo rugs
1500 - Buzz Cup pin
4250 credits
Let me know if you are still interested. If so when would you like to meet for the trade (pls include time zone).

Sure, I can make that trade. I am on vmk now for another two hours. I can also meet up later tonight. Let me know. Thanks!

Edit: I'm also interested in the two yellow tiki idols.

you have several items i am interested in but i will have to continue reading to see what you still have available.

you have several items i am interested in but i will have to continue reading to see what you still have available.

I keep the trade list in the first post updated. So you should be able to rely on it. :goodvibes

Bestdonaldfan said:
out of your buyable wants how many credits would you want per ice chair?

Ice Chairs are 400 each. If you are interested, and do not have what I am looking for in your inventory.. I would appreciate it, if you let me give you a shopping list. :goodvibes

I would like 20 ice chairs if you have that many, so that's 8000 credits. If you could pm me a shopping list that would be great!

I am interested in these items:

10x Skull Rock (if still no codes from game?)
lots - Ice chair R
5x Christmas stack of presents R

I have these items to trade:

Water slide teleporters
Splash mountain teleporters
Palm Tree Bottoms
Water Slide Starts
Credits through a Machine

Let me know. :)

Thanks for the quick trade Duck, I am short on 3 more ice cubes.

I will give you 2 lefts and a right waterslide piece for them.

Just doing the math here:
3 cubes = 400 ea
400 x 3 = 1200
Right and Left Waterslide Ride Turns = 400ea
(2 x 400) + (1 x 400) = 1200 Total

Edit: I also need a tiki tiki tiki fountain, how much are those?

thx for that!! just wondering is that the credits amount ith it cut in half, or not? and how many ice peies do you have?

If you have 20 dowhill space mtn pieces I'll take them(if you have more I'll take those as well) and I would like to have 9 blue tiki rugs
that's 10250 credits, I'll need a shopping list if that's agreeable to you
thank you

Thank you all for your offers!

Bestdonaldfan: No problem for 20 ice chairs. Will PM you a shopping list tomorrow, getting a bit late to think straight!

PrincessJen09: Could you let me know how many of each of those items you want? Thank you for the offer of credits.. seems I am getting more than I need for my buyables, so it would be very nice if we could do credits! :goodvibes

Virtual: No problem with the 3 more ice. We just need to meet again. The Tiki Fountains are 1000 each. (They were 800 when in the store)
swimmingneno: Both the purple HM chair and the yellow TL crate are 1/2 price, as they both can be bought in the stores now. The blue HM chair, and the blue TL crates are more because neither is available in store - they are Retired. Let me know how many ice you are interested in, and I can let you know if I have it! Hope that helps!

Ran: 9 blue Tiki rugs are yours, as well as at least 20 downhills, and I agree with your total. Yes, there are more downhills, just need to know how many you were thinking of, to see if I have them. :goodvibes When you have decided if you want more and how many.. I will then be happy to create a shopping list. :goodvibes

Thank you all for your offers!

Bestdonaldfan: No problem for 20 ice chairs. Will PM you a shopping list tomorrow, getting a bit late to think straight!

PrincessJen09: Could you let me know how many of each of those items you want? Thank you for the offer of credits.. seems I am getting more than I need for my buyables, so it would be very nice if we could do credits! :goodvibes

Virtual: No problem with the 3 more ice. We just need to meet again. The Tiki Fountains are 1000 each. (They were 800 when in the store)
swimmingneno: Both the purple HM chair and the yellow TL crate are 1/2 price, as they both can be bought in the stores now. The blue HM chair, and the blue TL crates are more because neither is available in store - they are Retired. Let me know how many ice you are interested in, and I can let you know if I have it! Hope that helps!

Ran: 9 blue Tiki rugs are yours, as well as at least 20 downhills, and I agree with your total. Yes, there are more downhills, just need to know how many you were thinking of, to see if I have them. :goodvibes When you have decided if you want more and how many.. I will then be happy to create a shopping list. :goodvibes

Sure thing, ill be on tomorrow, i have to go now. Night

Ran: 9 blue Tiki rugs are yours, as well as at least 20 downhills, and I agree with your total. Yes, there are more downhills, just need to know how many you were thinking of, to see if I have them. :goodvibes When you have decided if you want more and how many.. I will then be happy to create a shopping list. :goodvibes [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

okay, Ill take up to 30 Space Mtn pieces, with the rugs, that would be 14250

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter