HUGE Skyliner News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of the pandemic? Because I don’t want to sit next to strangers? Because I don’t trust strangers to act right and Disney is stupid if they think people will actually act right? I can keep going…
Again, we are talking about a mass transportation system. There are alternatives for those who don't want to share a ride with others, but Skyliner is not intended for that purpose. Just like on a bus, monorail, or boat, you may be up close and personal with others.

Disboards is not the same as it used to be years ago. Now it seems as if the trolls have taken over. Someone simply asked about multiple parties sitting next to others on the skyliner and people are quick to judge and be disrespectful.

Disboards is not the same as it used to be years ago. Now it seems as if the trolls have taken over. Someone simply asked about multiple parties sitting next to others on the skyliner and people are quick to judge and be disrespectful.
You're right, those quick to namecall show immense disrespect.

Again, we are talking about a mass transportation system. There are alternatives for those who don't want to share a ride with others, but Skyliner is not intended for that purpose. Just like on a bus, monorail, or boat, you may be up close and personal with others.

But it is a continually moving mass transport system....so you can't compare it to the others.

But it is a continually moving mass transport system....so you can't compare it to the others.
Sure you can. All Disney transportation is considered public, i.e. you share it with others. If you don't want to share with others, you are free to use your own private transportation. This is a pretty simple concept.

What is the answer? What should Disney do? Give everyone their own private gondola? Wouldn't that make the lines really, really long, and a major inconvenience for most people? If I didn't want to sit in a gondola with strangers, I would find another way to go. Uber, etc.

everyone should be respectful to each other. The answer is Uber or another form of transportation. Another answer would be that the party ask for their own private gondola.

I don't mind riding with strangers. Met good friends for life that way. No biggie. I don't see any negatives unless someone farts.

Probably shouldnt be at a theme park or use public transportation if you think there is a serious risk to you then
I don’t understand the fascination with people wanting to be up in other people’s business. Going out into public does not give anybody the right to your own personal space. I get it, it’s a theme park, there’s people, I’m not an idiot. None of that give you the right to be in my business just like it does not give me the right to be in yours. The obsession with people thinking they’re entitled to MY personal space is absolutely ignorant and wild. People act like they wanna sign up to literally be the first to smell the toot that leaves a strangers bum and it’s wild.

I don’t understand the fascination with people wanting to be up in other people’s business. Going out into public does not give anybody the right to your own personal space. I get it, it’s a theme park, there’s people, I’m not an idiot. None of that give you the right to be in my business just like it does not give me the right to be in yours. The obsession with people thinking they’re entitled to MY personal space is absolutely ignorant and wild. People act like they wanna sign up to literally be the first to smell the toot that leaves a strangers bum and it’s wild.

Sitting on public transportation with people is not an invasion of your person space. And no one here is talking about sniffing farts. Weird stuff.

Just a question, how far does you personal space extend to?

OMG. Pretty sure no one wants to be up in your personal space any more than you want to be in theirs. But that is the reality of public transportation. Again, private transportation is always an option.

And people who don't want to wait in really long lines can also use alternative transport, there's a thought.
I agree with kdisser's posts . They never said hey I want my own bus. This is way I don't frequent the disboards very often anymore. Tried of people being trolls. New name for the Disboards is Troll Gather Ground!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter