HUGE Skyliner News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with kdisser's posts . They never said hey I want my own bus. This is way I don't frequent the disboards very often anymore. Tried of people being trolls. New name for the Disboards is Troll Gather Ground!
Saying you need your own skyliner car which is designed to hold up to 10, is similar.....

I agree with kdisser's posts . They never said hey I want my own bus. This is way I don't frequent the disboards very often anymore. Tried of people being trolls. New name for the Disboards is Troll Gather Ground!
LOL, this is a discussion board and people are discussing. No one is being a troll.

No one told you you had to reply, yet you did. Weird stuff.

You’re free to concoct your own fantasies about people dying to sniff your butt as a way to rationalize not wanting to sit on public transportation, which millions and millions of people do every single day without incident.

And I’m free to say it’s weird.

You’re free to concoct your own fantasies about people dying to sniff your butt as a way to rationalize not wanting to sit on public transportation, which millions and millions of people do every single day without incident.

And I’m free to say it’s weird.
You’ve become obsessed with butts and I just can’t talk to you if that’s what you’re choosing to be obsessed with.

Again, the answer is simple. Ask for a private gondola when you get there.

Can't believe y'all are arguing and being so ugly to each other. A question was asked. The answer is simple - ask for a private gondola or take another form of transportation that best suits your need. Same goes for that that don't like the long lines. Even change resorts if that suits you best. Plenty of options out there.

🤷🏼‍♂️

Can't believe y'all are arguing and being so ugly to each other. A question was asked. The answer is simple - ask for a private gondola or take another form of transportation that best suits your need. Same goes for that that don't like the long lines. Even change resorts if that suits you best. Plenty of options out there.

🤷🏼‍♂️
Is disagreeing with a statement made by someone disrespectful now??? Just curious, are we now in a society where you are not allowed to debate or have dialogue without name calling? Disagreeing isn't being rude

🤷🏼‍♂️

I think the issue is that there is someone (no matter the thread happens on every single one of them) that always has to be "right" and will fight and fight til the cows come home. I will ask for my own with my family, and wait it is not that big of a deal. This site is insane and not near as helpful as it used to be.

Is disagreeing with a statement made by someone disrespectful now??? Just curious, are we now in a society where you are not allowed to debate or have dialogue without name calling? Disagreeing isn't being rude

Disagreeing is fine. It can be done respectfully. It doesnt have to continue on for pages. This is a Disney board. Disney.

I think the issue is that there is someone (no matter the thread happens on every single one of them) that always has to be "right" and will fight and fight til the cows come home. I will ask for my own with my family, and wait it is not that big of a deal. This site is insane and not near as helpful as it used to be.

Most message boards and social media sites are that way nowadays. Been getting worse. People tend to say things on places like this that they would never say to people's faces. A lot of times - it is miscommunication or just people can't stand other people's views on things that are not in tune with theirs. Not saying that is the case here. These boards are suppose to be 100% helpful to those asking for advice, etc.

Where was there disrespect? Genuinely curious. Stating facts doesn't mean one is being disrespectful... And we are discussing disney things in the Disney board

respectful is letting it end. Not accepting another person's view and continuing to battle that view is disrespectful. Okay to disagree with others but there should be a time to just accept that it is their view. You are not going to change it. Let it goooo, let it goooo.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter