How many of you have gotten discounts from Mary Waring (Mousesavers.com) code site?

I just called for Feb 13-18 and got a rate of 77.28 for a Movies preferred room - I don't care about the preferred location but Movies is really the only one I want to stay at and they only had the deal left on preferred rooms - so that was fine.
I used a code.

Liz

Originally posted by Traveliz
I just called for Feb 13-18 and got a rate of 77.28 for a Movies preferred room - I don't care about the preferred location but Movies is really the only one I want to stay at and they only had the deal left on preferred rooms - so that was fine.
I used a code.

Liz
What is the story with the popularity of the All-Stars Movies over the Sports or the Music? I've been hearing and reading quite a number of reviews on this subject. :smooth:

Movies is the newest of the All-Star Resorts and has the cutest themeing (at least in my opinion).

I prefer Movies over Music and Sports for a variety of reasons -- theming would be one, and of course the fact its newest is a small advantage; but I think also because its the newest they learned from the mistakes of the other two - not that they are bad!

At any rate the layout at Movies is very nice and even the furthest rooms away from the main area are much closer than some of the rooms at Music.

I also like the food court alot better at Movies - the set up is very nice; its a large convenient area, and the choices are really good!

Liz

I'm agoin' to drink some Reedy Creek water!

Princess Pumpkinseed is apacking away. To downsize our parcels.

I'm a gettin' teary-eyed just a thinnin' about that Castle!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :tongue: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :earseek: :wave:

Asta lavista baby! I'll be back.............. real soon!

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaccccccck!

Trip was supendious......saw the shuttle launch, saw President Bushes's motorcade. The new parades are the best I've seen since '85, vintage car parade at MGM is not to be missed, MK bubble parade is 4 stars! MGM for Uncle Walt's b-day, 12.05 was rockin' with celebs! Regis and Kelly were filming at MK on the sixth for their Christmas Morning show. Philisha Richard was great at Candlelight Processional. Everything was a walk-on! Hit 510,420 on Buzz and 530,950 on MIB------Galaxy Defender!!!!!!! US and IOA were a gas!. Got pictures with Grinch, Sherek and all the superhero/villians. Did a final salute to Kong...... gonna be the Scorpion King ride soooooon!

Two thumb up.......... if you got'em smoke 'em, but get to O-town ASAP!

.........and the Princess Pumpkinseed had a ball. She shot 10 rolls of film.

The Deputy

we got 139 at cr 84 at port orleans.. thanks alot for the web page

Guess NOT bumping up this thread WASN'T one of your New Year's Resolutions, huh, Deputy? :D

Hope that you have a really great 2002! :)

Ok...what am I missing?!?!? I keep checking the site and it says that for the first time Disney isn't offering any discounts to the public, or something along those lines. Does this mean that there are no codes out there? I see all these people with the great rates and I have no idea where they are finding them!!! Help Please!

We are using a code from Mousesavers for our stay at the Contemporary later this month. I can't believe that we paid rack rate on our 3 previous trips to WDW before I discovered the Dis and mousesavers.

kerrynic78, there are no active codes at the moment, but I will be very surprised if Disney doesn't come out with some new ones soon.

Also, there are lots of other discounts available right now. You can get about 10-20% off most 2002 dates with AAA or Disney Club. Annual Passholder discounts are currently offered through 2/13 (about 45% off). There are several other ways to save that I won't detail here, but be sure to read the entire "Disney Resorts" page of my site -- you might be missing something you can use!

Mary
MouseSavers.com

I took advantage of her site last year, booking at the AS Sports for under $50.00! Thank you very much for this great site...

Now, my concern: I recall several arguments between travel agents and people who benefited from the use of her site. I suspect that it took some travel agents and agencies' intervention to persuade Disney Travel to block public codes this year. Is that just *my* gut feeling? :mad:

I'm sure there will be a code again soon!!! ;o)

I used the winter getaway code in December to book rooms at the Poly Concierge (LV) for $320 a night (tax included). The discounts don't necessarily save us money... they simply upgrade our trip!!!

Originally posted by kerrynic78
Ok...what am I missing?!?!? I keep checking the site and it says that for the first time Disney isn't offering any discounts to the public, or something along those lines. Does this mean that there are no codes out there? I see all these people with the great rates and I have no idea where they are finding them!!! Help Please!
Somewhere along the lines is pretty accurate, but there is a chance that people are using codes that were on Mousesavers and still getting results.

On our first disney trip last July I got POR for $99 a night (after originally booking through disney travel at $169 a night.

USING NEW CODES JUST BOOKED POR AGAIN, THIS TIME FATHERS DAY WEEK FOR $95 A NIGHT.

PEAK SEASON - ON SITE - 2 YEARS IN A ROW - LESS THAN 100.00 A NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

LAST YEAR I EXTENDED OUR VACATION FROM 5 TO 7 DAYS WITH THE SAVINGS!!!!!!

THIS YEAR I WORKED THE BIG DISCOUNT INTO THE BUDGET FROM THE GET GO AND WE ARE TAKING THE TRIP A YEAR EARLIER THAN ORIGINALLY ANTICIPATED.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter