How many of you have gotten discounts from Mary Waring (Mousesavers.com) code site?

Ms Disney

That was for a garden wing room.
The tower was $199 and the tower club was $222 a night.
I hope this helps.

We are leaving tomorrow and headed to WL. Thanks to Mary we have a room for $194 that includes taxes! I was just getting ready for our trip and came across an old confirmation letter from 1998 (gasp, the last time we were there) and we paid MORE for the room then!! Our room rate was $198 (without taxes!)

Another note: we were supposed to be arriving on Sept 14th. Disney kindly enough (after talking to 4 people) moved our stay and let us keep our great code rate!

Thanks again Mary!!!

Melody

8 nites at the all-star movie at beginning of Dec. from code found on mousesaverssite. $55 total/night. Grand total $439. Thank you, thanks, tanx...... Mary!

Going for Walt's 100th birthday Dec 5, 2001!

Anyone else gotten a discount?

Come on give it up and post

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :jester:

We got $169 at the Beach Club in late May.

Yipeeeee!!!

I hope that happens again.

PamNC

Has anyone gotten lower rates than usual, since the Sept 11th tragedy? We have 3 rooms in the Contemporary" Tower" for $179 a nite. I was just wondering since I've gotten alot of e-mails with unbelievable deals at other resorts. Thanks in advance :)

I just booked the $99 teacher rate for the swan for 11/7-11/13. I got this info from mousesaver!!! Thank you so much!!!

heatherw,

We had the Dolphin for $129/night on the teacher/government rate for the last week of December and canceled when we got a post card for the Moderates at $84.00/night. When did they lower the teacher rate at Swan/Dolphin? That is the rate from a couple of years ago.

There was a typo in the ad for the teacher's rate and the swan/dolphin are honoring it if you ask. I believe it's good until 12/22

Now I remember seeing post about that here earlier and I had asked for that rate when I booked our original reservation but it wasn't available for the days we are going.

I booked, I cancelled, I booked, I cancelled, I booked....all this with discounts and sometimes without. But finally....everything is finalized. We were able to take advantage of the $49 at the ASMo from this site, then the POFQ discount was from the postcard that we received. So everything worked out fine! Thanks to Mary!!

after reading so many good reports on the A.K lodge we are thinking of extending our holiday which would mean extending from the 31 dec 2001 / until the 4 or 6 dec 2002. has any one seen any good rates for the A.K Lodge, dates on m/savers only go upto the 25 dec. thank you.

leechie,
If I understand your message correctly, you are planning on arriving before 12/25. If you start your stay before the 12/25 expiration date, you should get the same rate for each night of your stay including those after 12/25.

yes we arrive before the 25th dec , but we already have hotels booked up to and including the 30 dec,hence we would need a hotel from the 31 dec.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter