How many of you have gotten discounts from Mary Waring (Mousesavers.com) code site?

we do not want to be at st.petes after the 31 dec and want to go back to orlando for our last few days.before returning home. hence we are looking for a hotel from the 31 dec which is classed as holiday period . i understand if we book the res. by two bookings we will be charged the value period rate. we are thinking of the cr.or the p.o

I believe I understand now: you will be at WDW first and then will travel to St. Petersburg through 12/30/01 and need a discount from 12/31/01 untill the end of your second stay at WDW.

If you don't have a package that includes LOS passes, Magic Pass, etc., it might be more economical to buy AP's, or at least one AP, and use the AP rate for the second stay at WDW. This would save both on room and on admission. The break even point for AP's is just over 7 days. There are also additional discounts available at the World of Disney and some of the restaurants in Disney.

Here is a link with a brief discription of the benefits:
Annual Pass Benefits

Hope this helps.

$149 was for garden at Contemporary. Does anyone know Mary Waring's email address so I can email her an update? I can't find it on her site and figure it's the least I could do.
Thanks.

has anybody seen any discounts as far out as Mar 28-29? trying to plan for spring break here? Thanks!!

Used codes from Mousesavers for The Wilderness Lodge for $134 (normally $189) for two nights on September 27-28. Mousesavers.com is a wonderful tool, we all need to give that site tons of support.

Wow, this was a just call today and see what happens event. Plant decided to close the last week of the year. Checked Mary's site and within 5 minutes of the 1st phonecall snagged an $99 waterview AP rate at CSR for Dec 23rd thru Jan 2nd.
This is my third trip since I found Mary's site and what can I say but thanks.....
RussH

The old deputy just wanted to thank all of ya'll who have responded. GOD Bless you all!
Have a great Thanksgiving! We all have a great deal to be thankful!

Thanks to Pete and The DIS staff and a special thanks to Mary Waring, too!

GOD bless and keep us all safe and sound................And God bless our armed services. post office, firefighters and police!

GOD BLESS America and Uncle Walt!

Have a great Holiday from Deputy Disney and Princess Pumpkinseed!

:bounce: Okay I will share:bounce: I got the rate of $289 for a 2 bedroom suite at OKW in January. I was planning to purchase an AP to get that rate but since I found the deal on her site I didnt need to buy one. :sunny: SO I guess that means the site saved me even more money!! Woo Hoo!!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter