How many Cricut Carts total?

• 1 - 10 carts

• 11 - 25 carts

• 26 - 50 carts

• 51 - 75 carts

• 76 - 100 carts

• 100+ carts

Results are only viewable after voting.
I finally got an exact figure of how many carts I have. I had to write down all my linked cartridges today because my Gypsy needs to go to Provo Rehab. I have 64.

Lisa, I sent my check last Thurs. You should be getting it soon. Thanks again for finding such a great bargain. You are a terrific personal shopper!! :goodvibes

I finally got an exact figure of how many carts I have. I had to write down all my linked cartridges today because my Gypsy needs to go to Provo Rehab. I have 64.

Lisa, I sent my check last Thurs. You should be getting it soon. Thanks again for finding such a great bargain. You are a terrific personal shopper!! :goodvibes

thanks, I will let you know when it gets here!
always happy to enable my peeps!
sorry your gypsy has to go to the hospital!

I am just thrilled that Provo is going to fix it. I was sick thinking that I would have to buy a new Gypsy and somehow get my carts onto it.

I orginally answered in the 51-75 range but did an actual count this weekend and found out that I have 93! :eek: I have no idea where they all came from.

Lisa my package has been sitting at the the post office since Saturday :mad: I finally received a notice today! I went and picked it up & everything is great :) Thanks for thinking of all of us :goodvibes

Lisa my package has been sitting at the the post office since Saturday :mad: I finally received a notice today! I went and picked it up & everything is great :) Thanks for thinking of all of us :goodvibes

you are welcome....happy you finally located it!

I think I am in the 40 range. DH thinks I have a lot too, but eehhh, what does he know. I'd like to know how many video games he has. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter