How many Cricut Carts total?

• 1 - 10 carts

• 11 - 25 carts

• 26 - 50 carts

• 51 - 75 carts

• 76 - 100 carts

• 100+ carts

Results are only viewable after voting.
Awesome! Thanks so much. Let me know what I owe you in total and I'll send out a check right away. :)

you are welcome!
will be going to PO on Wed....will let everyone know what the totals are then!

Ok - so you got me thinking last night and i counted --- UGHHH.:eek:.... I have 97:confused3 --- makes me want to go out and buy three more to get to 100. :) Now if anyone tells my husband I will deny it:rolleyes1
Jennifer

:rotfl2:

My husband just called from Meijers. He picked me up Sentimentals for $25.

He is such an enabler.

I just got 8 new carts to my collection this weekend... mom wasn't using then so she gave them to me!!! What she needs her friend has on the gypsy and will cut for her! :woohoo:

I just got 8 new carts to my collection this weekend... mom wasn't using then so she gave them to me!!! What she needs her friend has on the gypsy and will cut for her! :woohoo:

what a nice mama :goodvibes

so, what did you get.....

both disney princess... disney classic, I'm havin' to think... my room is being used for a conference calll so I'm on DS15's computer.... 2 lite carts, oooh! the graduation cart (will be put to very good use over the next several months), going places, independance day cart (love it!!!).... I can't think of the others....

I had no idea there were that many!

So..can you answer a question for me? Is there a Cricut Lite Christmas cart? What is the name?

LOL and there is a lot more than that.

I believe the Lite one is Jolly Holiday if I am not mistaken, Walmart had it last Christmas, it was tough to get.

UPDATE!!! Just got a Cricut Expression Anniversary edition!!! I went from 1 cartridge and no Cricuit to 4 cartridges and 1 Cricut!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter