How many Cricut Carts total?

• 1 - 10 carts

• 11 - 25 carts

• 26 - 50 carts

• 51 - 75 carts

• 76 - 100 carts

• 100+ carts

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks Lisa. If it helps bring the shipping costs down, please feel free to remove mine from the packaging, I don't use it!

Thanks Lisa. If it helps bring the shipping costs down, please feel free to remove mine from the packaging, I don't use it!

guess I should ask you all that before I ship....they do fit in the priority mail envelope....or would you rather I send it reg mail in a padded envelope?? and are you okay if I take it out of the plastic?

guess I should ask you all that before I ship....they do fit in the priority mail envelope....or would you rather I send it reg mail in a padded envelope?? and are you okay if I take it out of the plastic?

Lisa, if it's easier for you to just send priority so you don't have to worry about envelopes, just do that.

Taking final requests for the Trim the Tree on sale for $7.99 or GingerBread for $3.99
with tax trim a tree is $8.72....gingerbread is $4.36....both together is $13.08

they still had 3 or 4 of each......will be going Tuesday morning so please let me know by 10am west coast time if you'd like one or both.

also, what your preferred shipping is.....they fit in a priority envelope or I have reg envelopes with bubble wrap which I would think would be around $2.00 for shipping

I just love being an enabler to such a great deal :woohoo:

Oooh, Lisa would you pick me up both if they have them? Thanks :)

Okay Megan just made me realize what a ding dong I am.....I should of just bought all the carts they had and could of returned the extras :rolleyes1

will go buy what they have left and then let you all know what I have available!

Okay Megan just made me realize what a ding dong I am.....I should of just bought all the carts they had and could of returned the extras :rolleyes1

will go buy what they have left and then let you all know what I have available!

Make sure they can be returned! Oh, what am I saying, I'm sure you'll find someone to take them off your hands. They didn't happen to have Christmas Village or Christmas Cards did they? :lmao:

Make sure they can be returned! Oh, what am I saying, I'm sure you'll find someone to take them off your hands. They didn't happen to have Christmas Village or Christmas Cards did they? :lmao:

I'm sure I will too....no they didn't have those...the only other one I saw was a fall lite but it was $19.99 so not that great of a deal.
but I will keep my eye on the end cap....I grocery shop there....if I see anymore great clearance ones!

Lisa and Cheryl.....got both carts for you each!

I have two more of the Trim the Tree....first two who respond will get them!

what is on trim the tree??

it's a lite cart... 25 images, has a tree, ornaments, reindeer, candy cane, wreath, sleigh, ice skate boot, bell, candle, santa face, gift, bow, star, partridge, frame and a couple other shapes....they all have a filigre (sp) lacy look to the designs

thanks Jen....I don't know how to do the link thingy

OK, so I lied. I have 56 carts on my gypsy. :rolleyes1
I need an intervention!!!!!!

WHEW, I said 117 but my word doc lied to me. LOL

Lisa and Cheryl.....got both carts for you each!

I have two more of the Trim the Tree....first two who respond will get them!

Awesome! Thanks so much. Let me know what I owe you in total and I'll send out a check right away. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter