• 11 - 25 carts

• 26 - 50 carts

• 51 - 75 carts

• 76 - 100 carts

• 100+ carts

Results are only viewable after voting.

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
My husband took a good look at my collection and informed me that I have too many cartridges. I told him I was certain that other members had just as many if not more than me.

So I need to show him I am not addicted to carts and that if I was, I am in good company.

If you could vote and also tell me the exact number that would be awesome.

A cart is a full, lite or seasonal - same difference for this poll. ;)

I personally have about 15 cartridges. I love MTC and SCAL though, so I am not huge on cartridges. Plus my neighbor and I both have gypsys so when I upload my cartridges to my gypsy, I give her my cartridges to use directly with her cricut. She does the same for me too, so I have about 15 of her cartridges. So altogether we have 30 cartridges (we never buy the same cartridge). That way we either have the cartridge or the images are on our gypsy. It works well for us- did any of that make sense? :rotfl:

I just recently got my cricut and I have 6 cartridges but I have a wishlist of a bunch of them :)

I haven't counted mine either, but I'm pretty close to 80 and still have about 20 I would like. How many have I really used - about 10. Ha Ha!:dance3:

I have 46 tangible carts but I also have mom's carts loaded onto my gypsy plus the 2 gypsy carts that were already on there when I bought it, so I probably have closer to 55-60 carts. But I picked 25-50 in the poll.

I do plan on at least 5 more though. I need the Pixar, classic Disney, and CTMH carts. And we'll see what comes down the line from CM.

Thank you guys.

Feel free to vote without committing to writing how many. I made it so it was private. I didn't want everyone seeing everyone's vote if they didn't want it known. :thumbsup2

I think I have about 15. My sister has another 15 and we trade off.

Shhh, I am in at approx 56 and that might be on the low side.

You may need to view this by how long we have owned our Cricuts too. The longer you have owned it, the more carts you should have. Those that only just got a Cricut won't have many carts!:goodvibes

Anyway, it was scary to actually go in my room and count my carts! I've had my Cricut for 4 years and I have 86 cartridges. That averages out to 21 1/2 carts a year!:scared1: I don't think I'll pass that info onto my DH!:rotfl:

I have 30 carts and 2 that came with my gypsy!
owned my cricut for 5 years

I have about 25 carts, but don't think I will be buying anymore. Now that I have SCAL I just don't see the need to buy them. Doesn't mean I won't break down at some point in the future :rotfl2:

Powering G on right now to count...my personal total is... 43 ...however, my SIL let me load some of her carts to my G before she bought hers so I have 61 carts linked to my G. Why is it that we have all these carts and yet, we need to buy more? :confused3:lmao:

Resisting the cricutmachine.com sale...they have camping critters and Nifty Fifties for $22.95 each! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter