***Holiday Recipe Sent/Received***.....COMPLETED!!

Glad they got there and hope you enjoy them!!!!! Hope you had a wonderful trip!!!!! :thumbsup2

Glad you liked it!

I finally got to open mine from Melinda (Mnm.Rain) Sorry it took so long, but we just got back last night.

It had oven mitts, towels and a pie server--all very useful in this house, because I love to bake!

And recipes for:

chocolate eclair cake
sausage balls
easy breakfast casserole
sweet potato casserole
chocolate-caramel-pecan cheesecake
texas sheet cake
pumpkin dream whip pie
tiramisu
lasagna

can't wait to try them!
Thanks!!:goodvibes

Sosorry I am so late posting and don't have much time on the way out to Cruise the Wonder
I got a great Racheal Ray Cook book thank you so much.
Holly

Cindy's should be arriving soon ::yes::

Cindy's package was in my mailbox yesterday when I arrived home from work. :banana:

NOTE TO SELF: In future recipe exchanges, read all recipes before eating anything that is in the package:rotfl2:

My package from Cheryl in England (cherrypops) contained recipes for the following:
--Yorkshire Pudding
--Toad in the Hole
--Cottage Pie What exactly is mince??:confused3
--Roasted Chicken Breast for One--several different ways
--Fifteen Chocolate Brownies

Cheryl said the Roasted chicken with leeks and pancetta is a personal fave and the brownies were to die for.

The package also included:
--4 tea towels: 2 white w/red polka dots and 2 white w/ red trim and applique Santas--really cute
--Cadbury hot chocolate
--box of gravy powder
--recipe mixes (seasonings) for sausage casserole, beef casserole, pork casserole and Shepherd's Pie (recipes on back of packages)

AND, the reason for the note above----two 100g bars of Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa dark bars---just enough to make the delicious brownies. :love:
Well, it would have been enough if I hadn't been snacking on it while I went through the recipes; of course, the brownies recipe was the last one!!!:lmao:

Thanks Cheryl for the nice package and all the recipes. I will have to buy a bit more chocolate this weekend so that I can make those brownies. :thumbsup2

Cindy

Cindy's package was in my mailbox yesterday when I arrived home from work. :banana:

NOTE TO SELF: In future recipe exchanges, read all recipes before eating anything that is in the package:rotfl2:

My package from Cheryl in England (cherrypops) contained recipes for the following:
--Yorkshire Pudding
--Toad in the Hole
--Cottage Pie What exactly is mince??:confused3
--Roasted Chicken Breast for One--several different ways
--Fifteen Chocolate Brownies

Cheryl said the Roasted chicken with leeks and pancetta is a personal fave and the brownies were to die for.

The package also included:
--4 tea towels: 2 white w/red polka dots and 2 white w/ red trim and applique Santas--really cute
--Cadbury hot chocolate
--box of gravy powder
--recipe mixes (seasonings) for sausage casserole, beef casserole, pork casserole and Shepherd's Pie (recipes on back of packages)

AND, the reason for the note above----two 100g bars of Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa dark bars---just enough to make the delicious brownies. :love:
Well, it would have been enough if I hadn't been snacking on it while I went through the recipes; of course, the brownies recipe was the last one!!!:lmao:

Thanks Cheryl for the nice package and all the recipes. I will have to buy a bit more chocolate this weekend so that I can make those brownies. :thumbsup2

Cindy
lol. I wrote the note before I bought the chocolate, else I would've put in about the chocolate being for the brownies!

Mince is ground meat, it's best when it's beef:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground_meat

Cottage Pie and Shepard's Pie are essentially the same thing, the difference depends on whether you put vegetables in it or not.

I hope you enjoy them, and sorry it took so long to get to you! :hug: :hug:

:woohoo: Sounds great!!
And with that, this exchange is completed!! :yay:

Regional cookbook will be in April.....and holiday kitchen starts Nov. 21. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter