History of DINGS Fares for Orlando

Orlando Offers
Orlando to Ft. Lauderdale for $59 One-Way!
- Fare is valid for travel every day, November 1 through November 15, 2011 only

Orlando to Nashville for $99 One-Way!

Orlando to Raleigh/Durham for $74 One-Way!
- Fare is valid for travel Monday-Saturday, November 1 through November 15, 2011 only

NO TAMPA DINGS TODAY!

Orlando Offers
Orlando to Ft. Myers for $53 One-Way!

Orlando to Long Island for $99 One-Way!
- Fare is valid for travel Monday-Saturday, November 1 through November 15, 2011 only

Tampa Bay Offers
Tampa Bay to Birmingham for $59 One-Way!

Tampa Bay to Houston (Hobby) for $99 One-Way!

Orlando Offers
Orlando to Birmingham for $59 One-Way!

Orlando to Panama City Beach for $59 One-Way!

Tampa Bay Offers
Tampa Bay to Harlingen for $99 One-Way!

Tampa Bay to Milwaukee for $97 One-Way!

Tampa Bay to Norfolk for $95 One-Way!

Orlando Offers
Orlando to Corpus Christi for $99 One-Way!

Orlando to Nashville for $99 One-Way!

Tampa Bay Offers
Tampa Bay to Raleigh/Durham for $82 One-Way!

Orlando Offers
Orlando to Baltimore/Washington for $86 One-Way!

Orlando to Harlingen for $99 One-Way!

Orlando to Panama City Beach for $63 One-Way!

Tampa Bay Offers
Tampa Bay to Jacksonville for $63 One-Way!

Orlando Offers
Orlando to Norfolk for $98 One-Way!

Tampa Bay Offers
Tampa Bay to West Palm Beach for $63 One-Way!

Orlando Offers
Orlando to Birmingham for $99 One-Way!

Orlando to Raleigh/Durham for $79 One-Way!

Tampa Bay Offers
Tampa Bay to Ft. Lauderdale for $63 One-Way!

Tampa Bay to Harlingen for $99 One-Way!

Looking for a ding from Prov./Manchester /Boston to Orlando for the end of July....I'm checking daily.:thumbsup2

I stopped updating the DING thread because there didn't seem to be any good dings. They were mostly Orlando to other Florida markets and the ones that were to other markets seemed awfully high to me. Airfare in general has increased substantially the last year or so...Southwest, to me, is no longer a "budget" carrier. They are as high, if not higher, as the legacy carriers as Delta. I was always used to the REALLY CHEAP DING fares. I don't consider $148 OW to be a cheap fare! LOL

I rarely check the DING fares anymore even when I get one. I got one this morning but it didn't list any Orlando or Tampa dings at all. Just Louisville to Chicago for $78 OW.

We've pretty much decided that our next Orlando trip we'll be driving. I can't afford $1500-$2000 for 4 to fly. On top of a ticket price increase which will bring a 4 day hopper for 4 to well over $1500.

I stopped updating the DING thread because there didn't seem to be any good dings.

Ditto LovesWDW. I started this thread many years ago when the Dings were good, now I'm driving more than ever to get there as airfare makes the trip impossible.

I'll echo the sentiments here: I don't see SW as a budget carrier anymore, however, lower fares can be had when stumbling upon them. In particular, Dings no longer seem to apply to PVD (and I've never noticed any for BOS)

I think the Ding game has ended. It's a real shame too as I loved those "Ding! You are now free to ..." ads
... most people still recognize the phrase, but they no longer recall that it's a Southwest Airlines tag line since SWA stopped promoting it.

SWA, if you're out there: Bring the SWA Ding! back to life!

Has anyone flown on Southwest in the past six months from Providence to Orlando for less than $140?

Has anyone flown on Southwest in the past six months from Providence to Orlando for less than $140?

Do you mean to ask "Has anyone flown" or "has anyone booked a flight"?

For "Has anyone flown": Yes, I had SW airfare booked for the kids and I over Memorial Day. We booked them at $120 each way back last fall.

For "Has anyone booked": I can't say for sure - $140 seems to be the base starting price for all SWA flights these day.​

BEWARE - within the last 1/2 year, Everytime SW has sent a 'sale' email it has coincided with a recent price hike out of PVD and reflects the new higher prices.

I did mean booked -thanks. I booked at $140 for my December trip because I fear that prices won't come down, or if they do there won't be enough seats (5 in my crew) at the better price. Then I'll be dealing with a huge mess! It's too bad that Providence has been excluded from so many promotions lately. Just a year and a half ago we were heading to MCO for $70 each way...

I'm also looking to book out of PVD in Dec. I just hate to miss a reduced fare, especially since they changed the rebate policy. Of course I will kick myself if it goes over $140!

I'm booked Providence to Orlando for Oct. at $135. Not much below $140, but it's something.

I have been wondering about this myself, as I have a December trip planned. However, with SW aquiring Airtran and changing routes around, I am not sure what to expect.

Normally, I booked SW out of KC, MO and booked Airtran out of Wichita. It'll be interesting to see what materializes once that booking window open up. In them meantime, I am going to check to see which one is probably going to be cheaper. I am assuming that KS will still be cheaper.

This is a really old thread that got bumped but since its here I'm going to post today's DING fares. All you Providence peeps should be happy! You have until 4:30 CST March 19th to book these offers.

Orlando Offers

Orlando to Jackson for $138 One-Way!
Orlando to Providence for $69 One-Way!

Looks like travel is for May dates only.

Tampa Bay Offers

Tampa Bay to Dayton for $131 One-Way!
Tampa Bay to Long Island for $138 One-Way!
Tampa Bay to Grand Rapids for $60 One-Way!

Looks like travel is for May dates only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter