History of DINGS Fares for Orlando

Orlando Offers
Orlando to Norfolk for $85 One-Way!
- Fare is valid for travel every day, September 6 through September 30, 2011 only

Tampa Bay Offers
Tampa Bay to Harlingen for $99 One-Way!
- Fare is valid for travel Monday-Saturday, September 6 through September 30, 2011 only

Orlando Offers
Orlando to Long Island for $89 One-Way!
- Fare is valid for travel every day, September 6 through September 30, 2011 only

NO TAMPA BAY DINGS TODAY!!

Orlando Offers
Orlando to Ft. Lauderdale for $59 One-Way!

Orlando to Ft. Myers for $59 One-Way!

Tampa Bay Offers
Tampa Bay to Birmingham for $97 One-Way!
- Fare is valid for travel Monday-Saturday, September 6 through September 30, 2011 only

NO ORLANDO DINGS TODAY!

Tampa Bay Offers
Tampa Bay to Houston (Hobby) for $99 One-Way!

NO ORLANDO DINGS TODAY!

Tampa Bay Offers
Tampa Bay to West Palm Beach for $39 One-Way!

NO ORLANDO DINGS TODAY!

Tampa Bay Offers
Tampa Bay to Nashville for $99 One-Way!

Orlando Offers
Orlando to Panama City Beach for $59 One-Way!

Tampa Bay Offers
Tampa Bay to Ft. Lauderdale for $59 One-Way!

Tampa Bay to Jacksonville for $39 One-Way!

Tampa Bay to Raleigh/Durham for $83 One-Way!

Just wanted to let you all know that I haven't received a DING since July 22. Not sure what's going on with Southwest. Maybe they are doing away with DING? I will update if anything comes up. Thanks!

WOO-HOO!! FINALLY GOT A DING TODAY!! First time since July 22nd!!

OCTOBER DINGS ARE HERE!!

Orlando Offers
Orlando to Ft. Myers for $69 One-Way!
- Fare is valid for travel every day, October 1 through October 31, 2011 only

Tampa Bay Offers
Tampa Bay to Ft. Lauderdale for $63 One-Way!

Okay, okay...so they're not great! But at least its something...

Me too!!

Orlando to Ft. Meyers - $69 one way

Raleigh/Durham to Philly - $49 one way.

now...just keeping my fingers crossed for RDU to Orlando:wizard:

Nice. Hopefully there is a SDF to MCO.

We will keep our fingers crossed!! I almost booked the Delta sale last week (GREAT prices!) but just couldn't find a flight time that worked well for us. We'd miss a whole day of vacation at either end, have too long of a layover, or DS7 would be missing 2 days of school. I've been checking SDF, CVG & LEX for months and months. We may just end up driving (or we may cough up the grand to fly!).

According to your ticker, we'll miss you by a week. :)

We will keep our fingers crossed!! I almost booked the Delta sale last week (GREAT prices!) but just couldn't find a flight time that worked well for us. We'd miss a whole day of vacation at either end, have too long of a layover, or DS7 would be missing 2 days of school. I've been checking SDF, CVG & LEX for months and months. We may just end up driving (or we may cough up the grand to fly!).

According to your ticker, we'll miss you by a week. :)

Yeah, I'm still on the lookout. We've already bought our tickets but I'm all about rebooking for a lower fare and just use the future funds in another way if possible.

We also thought about flying out of LEX or CVG also but figured we would save on the drive especially since AirTran out of LEX only fly's limited days in the fall and like you said other than SW out of SDF there isn't any other nonstop flight out of there.

NO ORLANDO DINGS TODAY!!

Tampa Bay Offers
Tampa Bay to West Palm Beach for $39 One-Way!

I'm waiting for Apil 12th, 2012 and later to come out.....

:lmao::rotfl:

That is Easter week. There won't be dings to MCO that week. The Ding program is designed to quickly sell empty seats. That week is very popular so I doubt there will be many empty seats. jmho. :goodvibes

I'm waiting for Apil 12th, 2012 and later to come out.....

That is Easter week. There won't be dings to MCO that week. The Ding program is designed to quickly sell empty seats. That week is very popular so I doubt there will be many empty seats. jmho. :goodvibes

DVCKev - unfortunately ruaDis is most likely right. Your best bets will be to grab the best airfare you can find now or as soon as they are released. Those prices won't be dropping. JetBlue is very competitive with SWA these days and allows 1 free checked bag per person. I wish Tax free weekend here applied to travel, but nope.

NO ORLANDO DINGS TODAY!!

Tampa Bay Offers
Tampa Bay to Raleigh Durham for $99 One-Way!
- Fare is valid for travel Monday-Saturday, October 1 through October 31, 2011 only

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter