HHN website updated

Since when was Doomsday a blockbuster movie?

That's definitely the house that I'm looking forward to the least.

I really do think that is the MOST AWESOME website I have EVER seen!!

too bad I quit smoking two months ago, I could really use one after last nights experience! lol ;)

I just saw the website. It looked interesting. I might go to that or Busch Gardens but they haven't updated their site yet. I would love to go to disney for halloween but it takes alot of money to do that. I know i'm definetly going trick or treating this year. Who else is dressing up this year?:)

Houses
1) Reflections of Fear
2) Scary Tales: Once Upon a Nightmare
3) Creatures!
4) Interstellar Terror
5) Dead Exposure
6) Doomsday
7) The Hallow
8) Body Collectors: Collections of the Past

Scarezones
1) Asylum in Wonderland
2) Fractured Tales
3) The Path of the Wicked
4) The Skoolhouse
5) American Gothic
6) Streets of Blood

Shows
1) Brian Brushwood
2) Rocky Horror Picture Show - A Tribute
3) Bill and Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure

I just saw the website. It looked interesting. I might go to that or Busch Gardens but they haven't updated their site yet. I would love to go to disney for halloween but it takes alot of money to do that. I know i'm definetly going trick or treating this year. Who else is dressing up this year?:)

only if you go to disney can you dress up for trick or treating.

disney would be cheaper than hhn.

hhn is no disney halloween event....
nothing warm and fuzzy at the darkside for hhn......

HOS' website should be up today or Friday, I believe.

I recommend both events if possible though, they both have their strengths and weaknesses but both host awesome events.

only if you go to disney can you dress up for trick or treating.

disney would be cheaper than hhn.

hhn is no disney halloween event....
nothing warm and fuzzy at the darkside for hhn......

Macraven is correct. HHN is definitely not in the same league as Disney's MNSSHP. HHN is geared to an older crowd and is much much much more alarming, creepy, frightening, horrifying and terrifying.

Wow - the website is

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

Skoolhouse looks wicked - one of the kids on the front looks like Tomas from the Orphanage, and I still have nightmares about him now!!

So how exactly do the scarezones work? how different to the houses are they?

Doomsday (the film) is released on dvd over here in England next week, so I'll be sure to check it out before heading over to HHN 9although I think calling it a Blockbuster might be pushing it - it didn't even get a cinema release over here)

I'm actually already scared!

You're right, the kid with the bag over his head is very Orphanage.

I like the look of all the twisted fairytale stuff, that sounds cool, and a house full of mirrors will be pretty freaky!

It's not fair I really wanna go this year too!! Last year was our first HHN year, and we already have plans to go next year, but now we have to miss out this year and it looks so cool!

Someone find us a cheap flight and a place to crash :rotfl:

Oh, and I've not even heard of Doomsday :lmao:

LOOKS like this year is going to be better then last :cool1:

They updated the whole site,way kool!!!

meryll,you never heard of DoomsDay.YouTube it,It was pretty good.imo

Skoolhouse looks wicked - one of the kids on the front looks like Tomas from the Orphanage, and I still have nightmares about him now!!

So how exactly do the scarezones work? how different to the houses are they?
They did The Skool in 2005 and was pretty good. They used the Thunder Falls Terrace restaurant at IOA for that house.

The scarezones are walk through areas throughout the park. You pretty much have to walk through the zones. Some have been really fun and others...well...not so much. I have enjoyed Field of Screams and Fright Yard from 2004...those were the best.

They did The Skool in 2005 and was pretty good. They used the Thunder Falls Terrace restaurant at IOA for that house.

The scarezones are walk through areas throughout the park. You pretty much have to walk through the zones. Some have been really fun and others...well...not so much. I have enjoyed Field of Screams and Fright Yard from 2004...those were the best.

Looking at some of the names of the scarezones, they sound like they'll have a theme relationship to some of the houses.

I was excited enough about a Body Collectors house, but a Body Collector scare zone too :worship: :worship: :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter