HHN website updated

It doesn't appear that any of the audio is different. The mirror is broken, and the room has aged but and there's blood everywhere, but that's it.

Also there is a matchbook that says 7:00 pm

Yes there are subtle changes to the main page and when you click on the book, but other than that it doesn't appear much else has changed. The matchbook that says 7:00 pm may be a clue to the major update :confused3

I am thinking that they might have the big update at 7:00 p.m.

Did you notice that the dates now run from 1958 to 2008, meaning that
Mary is now in our time?

also the flim reel is gone and there is cobwebs on the projector where
it was, so maybe we might get a clip or something on the next update.

I ve rushed home from work living in hope that the big reveal would of happened by now, am gutted that it looks like its not gonna happen till 7pm as thats 12am here in UK .Looks like i ll have to wait till tomorrow night before i know whats been unveiled:headache: .

I CANT WAIT
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

Once everythings revealed i will miss checking the site so frequently to see new cases etc. Its been so much fun trying to piece all the clues together

Guess all thats left to do is go there & meet Mary :scared1: :eek: :scared
:

If i was nt already nervous about going to this years HHN, seeing the pics of her has sealed the deal

I see a bunch of subtle changes...

1. The broken mirror, discheveled room, blood everywhere.

2. The missing projector reel.

2. Age of the room, cobwebs, etc.

3. August handwritten on the ledger cover.

4. Matchbook.

5. Blood.

6. Dates starting at 2008 and going back instead of the other way around.

I wonder if Boris left the matchbook cause he has a message waiting there for us. He said he might not make it out of the good Dr.'s office so maybe he made "arrangements" just in case. Or not since it's now 2008. Oh the susupense. Maybe the missing reel contains the Bloody Mary commercial I can't seem to get my hands on and that's how they'll explain footage of a long dead woman. Come on 7 PM!

OMG!! In case 8, in the mirror shard on the top right hand corner there are EYEYS!

Here's some more print Ads...

NEVERMIND... I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH POSTS TO PUT THE LINK UP. SORRY.

OOOOOOO!!!!! *drools*

I'm GIDDY! Women in their 30's should not be giddy! lol ;) I feel like a 5 year old at Christmas waiting for Santa!:santa:

I'm like that every year around this time ...
18.gif

i dont see the eyes but i do see finger prints! that billboard is good! icant wait to see what else! I think the matchbook is a clue...i didnt get any emails. the room is aged and looks scary!! so is she going to the kitty kat club at 7 or whats going on??

... I thought you all might be interested in this ;)

In case any locals or people who will be in the area are interested, these are the locations of the billboards

Highly-Visible Orlando Billboard Locations:
• I-4 Westbound at Fairbanks Ave
• I-4 Eastbound at Michigan Ave
• SR 528 Westbound before 441 Toll Plaza
• I-4 Eastbound at SR 528
• I-4 Westbound at Universal Orlando Resort Exit (74B)
• SR 528 near Daetwyler
• SR 436 Eastbound near SR 434
• SR 436 near US 17-92
• I-4 110 feet east of Fairbanks Ave.
• I-4 .27 miles east of Fairbanks Ave.

taken straight from the US media site

i dont see the eyes but i do see finger prints! that billboard is good! icant wait to see what else! I think the matchbook is a clue...i didnt get any emails. the room is aged and looks scary!! so is she going to the kitty kat club at 7 or whats going on??

We're assuming that the website for this year will be revealed at 7:00 pm tonight

Boris' office for rent 407-224-9132 call it now!!

anyone know what the live update at midnight will be??

on the vault there is a message too!!

Here's the spoiler from the vault. Highlight to read:

"I know why you're calling...But you see he's not with us any more.
hahahaha... Now I know other things too...I know where you are...I
know who you are and I know you'll be calling me again."

I called the number, but I could not understand what was being said! REALLY cool, none the less!

if you are new with hhn, there are other boards that give more info than you will find here.

i hold off posting any of them as i don't want to spoil things for the newbies or oldies that only stay with the threads discussing hhn here on the forums.

right bonny......i know you have read up..:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter