HHN website updated

if you are new with hhn, there are other boards that give more info than you will find here.

i hold off posting any of them as i don't want to spoil things for the newbies or oldies that only stay with the threads discussing hhn here on the forums.

right bonny......i know you have read up..:thumbsup2

::yes:: ... right you are Mac ... I know nothing :rolleyes1

i hold off posting any of them as i don't want to spoil things for the newbies or oldies that only stay with the threads discussing hhn here on the forums.

Spoilers/Speculations are fine, IMO. You could make it invisible if you wish, like I did in the post a few ways up. Would it help to make a separate thread for spoilers/speculations? What do y'all think?

Click on the cellphone in Case #8.

I'm still kicking myself for not showing up at the Kit Kat club tonight. Instead I was here reading messages. those that went got a hand-out (paper).

I got the paper. :cool2:

But I haven't been following the HHN info like "I normally do for some reason. :confused3

each year i follow the hhn info.........

it really adds to the houses, icons, characters and theme for hhn.

The site is now revealed ... A&D really did an outstanding job with the updates (and keeping us all up and huddled around our computers) :thumbsup2

if you stayed up then you have seen the new web site for hhn reflections of fear 18

all the houses are named.

there is one i know won't be my favor.....
but, i'll never tell until after i go thru them all.....

what a great way to end the evening tonight.

all new site, thrilling......

and the commercial is kewl.................woo hoo

turn the volume up high when you watch it....:rolleyes1

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

OMG, I am SOOO excited!

fantastic job UNIVERSAL! I take back everything I said at 11:20 last night... lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter