HHN website updated

The HHN web site is awesome! I really can't wait now, fantastic job Universal! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Doomsday was released in the UK cinemas (9th May), I saw a trailer for it when I went to see [REC]. It's by the director of Dog Soldiers and The Decent so I'll check it out, though I've seen very mixed reviews for it.

You can still see the old site (including the video posted last night at about 1130) by clicking the clock in the top right hand corner. It's pretty cool to go back and look at it now that we know the houses and scarezones.

I must say....this HHN is going to be Cash Money Dolla Dolla Somebody Better Holla Holla! :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

:rolleyes1

On a more serious note, I cannot wait for TM preview, esp if I can bring a guest. :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Eight houses and six scarezones...WOW...I don't remember there being that many scarezones. :woohoo:

I think that is because people complained about the complete lack of scare zones last year. I get the little survey things - I guess for being a passholder - and that is the main thing I told them they needed to work on for this year.

I LOVE HHN - cannot wait!

THAT'S IT!!! I am officially going nuts :dance3:

I just took the virtual tour and the exitement has set in. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

This is going to be the longest month EVER!! :sad1:

Eight houses and six scarezones...WOW...I don't remember there being that many scarezones. :woohoo:
I know ... it's sooooo exciting!! I can't wait!!!

:worship: I have to have one of those ...

I must say....this HHN is going to be Cash Money Dolla Dolla Somebody Better Holla Holla! :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

:rolleyes1

On a more serious note, I cannot wait for TM preview, esp if I can bring a guest. :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
I just wish they'd make HHN Hoodies :rolleyes1

I think that is because people complained about the complete lack of scare zones last year. I get the little survey things - I guess for being a passholder - and that is the main thing I told them they needed to work on for this year.

I LOVE HHN - cannot wait!
I think everyone who got one of those surveys complained about the lack of scarezones last year. Thank goodness they listened to us for this year :cool1:

THAT'S IT!!! I am officially going nuts :dance3:

I just took the virtual tour and the exitement has set in. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

This is going to be the longest month EVER!! :sad1:
It's gonna be a very long month for us ... well actually 40 days until we arrive in Orlando ... and I don't know if I can wait that long

There are actually over 6 scarezones this year including 2 "roaming" scarezones, which are the Chainsaw Drill Team and Zombies.

There are actually over 6 scarezones this year including 2 "roaming" scarezones, which are the Chainsaw Drill Team and Zombies.
I don't care about the drill team but love the scarezones. I hope the zombie zone is better than Deadtropolis last year. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter