Hey, is there a Disney Dating Service?!

Okay count me in too! I'm late but want to join the party to find my pirate: It's so interesting how we all are searching for someone that can share in our love for everything Disney. It makes for better trips;) don't cha think. I'm available for chasing:rotfl:
KIM

Good morning,

I was actually a member of Dismates as Tiggerpal42 or Tiggerpal1963 in chat. Actually met someone from there in the Magic Kingdom on December 7, 2006. She was from Michigan. Bottom line is that it didn't work out as I was too eager and went too fast. I think my actions and their consequences soured me on the dating aspect of online, as well as being "unable to relocate" from my beloved southern NJ/Philadelphia area.

I am willing to be pursued, although to say that I am not accustomed to it would grossly understate things. Distance friendships are OK.

Jim

For any gal living in New Jersey, Jim is a real sweetheart. :goodvibes

-gina-

How hard is it to find single girls in Disney when you're in your early-20s?

Find a young cast member and ask where the CM's hang out at night in their free time. I met a bunch of them one year at PI, which obviously is no longer an option

Hi Gina -

A former coworker of mine moved to Pearland last year.

Hi Angela! Pearland is such a great place to live.... I love it so much. Have you kept in touch with your coworker? I hope they like it here too! :)

Hi Angela! Pearland is such a great place to live.... I love it so much. Have you kept in touch with your coworker? I hope they like it here too! :)

He was actually here for a visit last week. We didn't know he was coming and we were pleasantly surprised to see him.

He filled us in on what has been happening since he left. He told us how much he likes Pearland. And he talked about how much Pearland has grown in the year or so since he's been there. When he was done, I wanted to move to Pearland! :rotfl: It really does sound like a lovely place to live.

I am new to this forum, but have been asking about this very thing. I love all things Disney and want my partner to love Disney as much as I do. I too am a single mom looking for my PC. He has to be out there somewhere!

Again ... Thanks to all who are trying to get this up-and-running!!! We single princesses and princes appreciate it!!:lovestruc

I went ahead and registered mickeymates.com so it doesn't get swiped while waiting. If the Disney legal team comes back with the flyswatter of unhappiness (aka, they say "use it and we sue"), then I'm just out $20.

This weekend I'll crack out my old code and start bringing it into the 21st century. I think my first goal will be to get registration and some sort of chat up and running, then work on converting my profile/matching/search stuff.

Coffee is good. :surfweb:

We need a Plan B if they decide mickeymates.com is litigious, though.

Good luck! Sounds like fun! The company I work for actually created and runs a very successful niche dating site. We have 116,000 registrants and over 75 marriages and just launched in '05. So I'm obviously a HUGE advocate for dating websites:)

There were a lot of pitfalls and lessons learned at the start so... if I can offer any advice, feel free to PM me. You really have to be sure to dot all "I's" and cross all "T's" when running a dating site for legal issues as well.

(I'm the media chick for the site and was one of the beginning creative minds for the creation)

Wow! This is great! Sounds like we have some great minds on the creation of this site! I'm excited to see what comes about. :thumbsup2 Thanks again to everyone working on it! :yay:

Happy wknd everyone! I'm having a yard sale tomorrow and I'm supposed to be filling my garage with stuff I don’t want anymore. (Yes, in AZ we have all our outdoor events in the fall - spring months) I thought exploring the boards would make a good excuse for the procrastinating. Don’t worry though, all Dis stuff will be sparred, and yes...there is a lot of it. ;)

I am new to this forum, but have been asking about this very thing. I love all things Disney and want my partner to love Disney as much as I do. I too am a single mom looking for my PC. He has to be out there somewhere!

Hey Sewfun, Welcome to this part of the forum. Good luck on finding your PC. I'm looking for a sweet Princess myself. My problem is I'm stuck in the deep south. I have about 3 more years before I can retire and move to Orlando. At least that what I hope.

Anyone going to Disneyland next Wknd? I'll be there the 30th through the 2nd. :banana: Should be fun, it's a great way to kick of the Christmas season.

I wish! We went to DLR in 2002 at Christmas and we had a ball!!!

We've gone to WDW every year for the past three years. My youngest recently asked "When can we go back to Disneyland?" I guess that means I need to plan a return trip to DLR soon :)

I wish! We went to DLR in 2002 at Christmas and we had a ball!!!

We've gone to WDW every year for the past three years. My youngest recently asked "When can we go back to Disneyland?" I guess that means I need to plan a return trip to DLR soon :)

Yeah, I usually do WDW once or twice each year...and I can work in a couple quick wknds to DL as well. The holidays are my favorite time to visit.

Thank you! I may be getting my "dream job" up here, and if that does come through I will be in MN for a while. I will be joining DVC as soon as I graduate!

Tammy

Hey Sewfun, Welcome to this part of the forum. Good luck on finding your PC. I'm looking for a sweet Princess myself. My problem is I'm stuck in the deep south. I have about 3 more years before I can retire and move to Orlando. At least that what I hope.

Disney dating site, eh? Way to go!

Also, I'm jealous of you all going to the world for the holidays as it is such a great time for park escapades. I wish I was there, too!

Happy Thanksgiving

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter