Hey, is there a Disney Dating Service?!

happyatdisneyworld

Earning My Ears
There should be. I think that is a GENIUS idea!!!

After all, a good man is hard to find.

But a man who wants to go to Disney World on every single vacation would be my idea of a true prince charming ;)

Jump over to the single men thread.
There is a group of singles there. The last page has a newly updated list of singles and their stats. Good luck finding Prince Charming...I think we are all looking for him...he's out there somewhere (and I hear he has brothers...:thumbsup2 )

Jump over to the single men thread.
There is a group of singles there. The last page has a newly updated list of singles and their stats. Good luck finding Prince Charming...I think we are all looking for him...he's out there somewhere (and I hear he has brothers...:thumbsup2 )

another time ;)

i hope you find your PC !

There had been a site called dismates.com and I know of several marriages because of that site. One big thing was it had a Chat session going every night starting around 9:00 (eastern). However, it has seemed to have gone out of business.

But I have looked at the Network Solutions Whois and find that it expires on January 2, 2009. Somebody might want to contact Harriet and see about getting the registration and restarting the site.

Don't know why you can't find a good man. I've been sitting right here for a while now. Im a 48 y/o widowed single parent. Im professionally employed and have a great personality (heart). I am also raising a certified Disney nut. I am required to take her at least once a year.

Too bad you aren't closer to Texas! My idea of a dream man would be a man "raising a disney nut". My 8 year old dd celebrated both her 6th and 7th birthday at Disney. I try to act normal around non-Disney folks, but my mickey mouse watch gives me away. :rotfl:

Don't know why you can't find a good man. I've been sitting right here for a while now. Im a 48 y/o widowed single parent. Im professionally employed and haver a great personality. I am also raising a certified Disney nut. I am required to take her at least once a year.

Too bad you aren't closer to Texas! My idea of a dream man would be a man "raising a disney nut". My 8 year old dd celebrated both her 6th and 7th birthday at Disney. I try to act normal around non-Disney folks, but my mickey mouse watch gives me away. :rotfl:

:grouphug:

no such things a distance when it comes to friends!!!! :grouphug: :wizard: :grouphug: :wizard:

Don't know why you can't find a good man. I've been sitting right here for a while now. Im a 48 y/o widowed single parent. Im professionally employed and haver a great personality. I am also raising a certified Disney nut. I am required to take her at least once a year.

cutie AND a hero! now that's a true prince charming :)

i bet you'll get a bunch of cinderella, sleeping beauty, jasmine, princess wannabees chasing you down main street :)

how do you feel about possible future divorcees?! ;)

I was just talking to a friend of mine about starting a "Disney Dating Service." How funny.

I was just talking to a friend of mine about starting a "Disney Dating Service." How funny.

someone could get RICH off that actually ;) I'd pay the membership fee !
I would suggest going to www.networkservices.com and do a "whois" search on dismates.com . It has the contact information for the holder of that domain name. Contact the owner to see if she will switch it over to you and then you can renew it.

Or come up with a new name.

Then set up the site, both as a dating service and also so that chat will be available.

It was basically a pay site, and it was either $10 or $20 per year depending on level of service.

Once it is set up you can publicize it here and on other Disney boards.

I would do this for all the Dis singles but the link provided above isn't working for me to research it. Any suggestions on what to do as I would love to pursue setting this up.

I would do this for all the Dis singles but the link provided above isn't working for me to research it. Any suggestions on what to do as I would love to pursue setting this up.

I would like to look into this also!! Have you had any luck finding out anything? My sister has done some web design so I'm going to ask her opinion. We all need a Disney Dating Site that can help us find our disney loving pirate: or princess: !!!!

Hmm.

I've actually got a dating/matching type web application that I wrote up for another genre (MMORPG geeks) that unfortunately failed because the gender ratio of gamers was way skewed - had a sign-up rate of 40-50 males per 1 female. Didn't match very well.

I could adapt this for something a bit more mousey and get it online in a week or two at the most, provided there was an actual interest.

If someone else is doing it, that's fine, but I certainly don't mind stabbing at this one. I even have an otherwise idle LLC and webserver.

I'd say PM me but I can't PM back until I post 10 times... so maybe email me. imukai at gmail dot com.

-imu
(certified programming geek)

Hmm.

I've actually got a dating/matching type web application that I wrote up for another genre (MMORPG geeks) that unfortunately failed because the gender ratio of gamers was way skewed - had a sign-up rate of 40-50 males per 1 female. Didn't match very well.

I could adapt this for something a bit more mousey and get it online in a week or two at the most, provided there was an actual interest.

If someone else is doing it, that's fine, but I certainly don't mind stabbing at this one. I even have an otherwise idle LLC and webserver.

I'd say PM me but I can't PM back until I post 10 times... so maybe email me. imukai at gmail dot com.

-imu

Hi imu!!! just post and say hi to us 3 more times and you'll hit your 10 post :rotfl: :hug:

Hmm.

-imu

Part of the problem with dismates is that it was heavily female- I wouldn't go as far to say 98% female, but a great majority none the less. Wouldn't this create the same problem?

btw, Hey Timmy! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter